Ratings for Dr. Patrick Mallucci

I’ve just had breast restructuring following 5 previous and disastrous augmentations with other surgeons. Mr Mallucci has done nothing short of a miracle in giving me the breasts I’ve longed for and failed to achieve in 10 years since beginning my augmentation journey. I’m 8 days post op, and just had my dressings removed. The recovery is very comfortable, I’ve got minimal swelling, no bruising, and really good, discreet scar tissue. My surgery was fundamentally to ease the pain I was in from severe contracture, I was hoping I’d have a positive aesthetic look but given my previous problems, it wasn’t top of my agenda. I chose Mr Mallucci because of his expertise in reconstruction, and for his work with mesh. Together we worked on a way forward for me, and I chose to follow the route of customised implants. Admittedly more expensive than regular implants, but for me it was the way I wanted to go. I also jumped in with both feet and had a mini facelift at the same time.. The results? What can I say other than magnificent! I’m so pleased. I’ve finally put all the bad boob jobs behind me and love the natural look that Mr Mallucci has achieved for me both in my face and my breasts. He really is a skilled artist as well as being a skilled surgeon. The entire experience, from the staff at the clinic to the staff and facilities at the hospital has been superb. I consider myself very fortunate to have found Mr Mallucci given the amount of surgeons out there that simply do not compare to the same standards. You’d be crazy to trust yourself to anyone else.. I’ll be going back if I ever want to address any other issues.. but I’m damn near perfect now so it may be a while lol. Thank you Team Mallucci, you’re superstars!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr Mallucci is incredibly professional and shows a lot of knowledge during your consultation. He is definitely a trustworthy surgeon with amazing aesthetic skills.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I highly recommend Mr Mallucci for the best natural looking breast enlargement, his professionalism and post operative care. I am thrilled with the results.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Did a brilliant job on my daughter's breast reconstruction. Totally natural look. Very talented

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Patrick Mallucchi is a pure perfectionist in his field i'm extremely delighted with my surgery the neatness of my scars which after only 6 months are already fading away I'm definitely having more surgery with this Genius !!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

He is the most kind. Professional . Honest surgeon ! He listened to exactly what I wanted and gave me the exact look I asked for ! The after care was fantastic and still is almost 18 months down the line. The staff were fab and couldn't have given me more support during my op. one of my biggest praises is my scars! There is barely anything there and is barely visable that surgery even took place. I can not recommend more highly

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

i had breast augmentation with patrick mallucci after my 2 friends had recommended him (they had the same)- its changed my life - wonderful experience - would highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

I had a tummy tuck with Mallucci and he was fantastic. He listened to all my concerns beforehand and his staff are brilliant! Great surgeon and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

i had liposuction and a breast lift - the best thing i've ever done!! - i couldn't recommend Dr Mallucci enough- thoroughly professional and a true perfectionist.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

I had breast enlargement and a tummy tuck - it's changed my life! I couldn't recommend Patrick mallucci enough, such a positive experience. All the staff were wonderful

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011