Ratings for Dr. Shatki K. Matta

Dr. Matta is a very wonderful docotor. I have been going to him for 4 years since my daughter was born and their staff is just so nice. It's nice to go to a docotor that doesn't act like your just another patient, they treat you like family. He knows my kids and interacts with them. I love my docotor and the staff and thank them very much for all the hard work they do. I am very greatful i have a healthy baby boy and a healthy daughter beacuse of Dr. Matta thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Matta always goes above and beyond what you would expect from your past experiences with other doctors. He is truly the best!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

He's a wonderful doctor, and I love the fact that I can always count on getting in with him right away when my kids have a minor emergency so we dont have to spend hours at the ER getting exposed to only God knows what...He answers all my questions and concerns and I've always been able to count on him. I always recommend him to my friends and family who are looking for a doctor for their children. And my kids really like going to this doctor, unlike other doctor's they've seen that made them nervous, they're at ease to go see him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Dr. Matta and his staff are not only extremely knowledgeable but treat families with dignity and respect. He is very caring and thoughtful. I would recommend him to any family looking for a competent physician that answers phone calls and emails without wait. Love him! My daughter says that you never feel like a number when you go in.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Shatki K. Matta's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Kennewick, WA