Ratings for Dr. John P. Snook

Dr. John Snook is the worst doctor I have had the misfortune of dealing with. He gets a 1 only because I can not give him a 0.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Staff is great but Dr. Snook is very rude and has horrible bedside manner. So poor that I have changed Dr.'s.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Terrible Doctor! Won't listen. Intent on diagnosing things I didn't even come in for just to get insurance money. Tried to prescribe me medication after I specifically told him that I didn't want or need it. Didn't even perform services I asked him to. I will NEVER return to see him. I've never felt so uncomfortable with a Dr in my entire life. Then, just to top it off, they messed up the billing and I had to fight them to get them to change it. The staff is very friendly... it's unfortunate that the Dr is so bad. Not only do I not recommend Dr Snook, I will actively tell everyone I know how bad he is.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. John is a very caring person. I love this man , he never says a cross word to you or about you. He is always there to help you no matter what. He has done so much for my poor muscle problem in my back at his medical spa. He is one of the best!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. John P. Snook's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)