Ratings for Dr. Lee Anne Wong

We had to see Dr Wong because our baby's regular pediatrician was unavailable. Dr Wong wiped her stethoscope and gave it to my husband to use, and then did not wipe it again! She inspected my baby's arse with her bare hands, and did not wash her hands before she left the room. Yuck!! No wonder my husband fell sick the same afternoon. She is a carrier of germs! She was in such a tearing hurry to leave the room, she didn't give us a chance to ask questions. We're not going back to her ever!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Hi, Dr. Lee Anne wong was not so good for my 18month old. She asked her nurse insert the cathedral to take urine from my 18month old.They couldn't wait for my son to urinate. I understand they are busy, they could have asked me to give more water and make to him to pass urine. Dr.Lee wong didn't even tell that she would do this to my son. After the cathedral my son couldn't move for 2 days because it was hurting him. I wish Doctors have more Patience and do justice to their profession.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Lee Anne Wong's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1991)

• Cigna Dental