Ratings for Dr. Virginio Vena

Answers all your questions and cares to really help

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Great Doctor, nice and knowledgeable. Took a long time with me and answered all my questions. The office staff was helpful and friendly. Will recommend to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Great honest doctor. Explained all and not in a rush. Gave the time I needed. .

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. Vena is very knowledgeable and professional. He spends a lot of time with his patients to really understand there individual needs. When interacting with it is clear that he is a truly caring individual and is here to provide a service to the community. Exactly the kind of doctor you want to go see.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

This place is awesome! Great staff and quick service!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I was treated by Dr. Vena for Plantar Fasciitis and after treatments ended up needing custom orthotics. I was surprised how knowledgeable the office staff was about the office procedures when it came to custom orthotics. I was instructed to call my insurance company with the code to see if they were covered and to make sure that if I was told they would be covered to get it in writing or get a confirmation number for my call. To my surprise the insurance company said they would be covered but will not give me anything in writing, but did get a conformation number for my call. I was also advised by the office staff that payment for the orthotics would be taken up front because most of the times the insurance companies say that they will pay and they don't and if the insurance company pays I would get my money back. A week later I was fitted for orthotics paid for the first half and 3 weeks I went back to picked them up and paid for the other half. Two weeks later I received a call from the office stating that my insurance had paid for the the orthotics and that as soon as the check was posted I would get reimbursed. Within 2 weeks I a check came in the mail. This was two months ago and I can't be believe I had no pain. Thank you Dr. Vena and staff you really know your stuff.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr Vena was great his staff is awful. Tried to rip us off by charging us for insoles even though we had insurance that pays full amount. Whe we asked them if we would get the difference back she said no. It would have cost 300 per person out of pocket. Called Anthem to find out this is illegal. Filed a complaint. Be aware. Dr V get new help!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

the best and I have seen 3 podiatrists before Dr. Vena, including Cleveland Clinic and this doctor is extremely more professional and bedside manner perfect and success for me. Referred by my attorney who had trouble herself and is now completely cured.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Vena saw my 89 year old mother-in-law for a first time visit. I have been with her to other podiatrists where she used to live. Dr Vena was so outstandingly gifted in being able to ask pertinent questions that sifted through irrelevant information and gently uncovered important medical information. His explanations and inquiries were very productive. Mom is fully enrolled in what actions are important and what further steps we will pursue. It was an extremely positive interaction, leaving us with good medical information, good treatment, confidence and appreciation for the relationship built between doctor-patient-patient's family.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Best well mannered and professional, academic knowledge, thorough , efficient doctor. Staff is not efficient, errogant, surely not deserving for such an excellent doctor. Hope he revises at least one of them soon.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. Virginio Vena's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL