Ratings for Dr. Carmen Sarvas

When I had full eye exam with Dr. Savras I told her few times about my vision problems (hazy , cloudy vision), but at end of exam she said everything's was fine. After I went to Ophthalmologist with my problems and he said that I have cataracts in both eyes. I never will go to Dr. Savras again.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I've gone to Dr Sarvas for as long as I can remember. Excellent and knowledgeable eye doctor with a great office and office staff!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Sarvas is always helpful, informative and very thorough.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Very nice and friendly, have never had to wait more than a couple minutes. My daughter loves her visits as she is very good with children.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I don't remember the last time I was in a doctor's office where there was NO receptionist. I waited for about half an hour before Dr. Sarvas came out. It was a routine appointment. Nothing special but would have been nice to not wait so long without knowing where anyone was.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr Sarvas is very knowledgeable and is very helpful if there are any issues with the glasses purchased from her practice.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

My family and I have been going to see Dr Sarvas for over 13 years and think she is the best at what she does. No other place is as knowledgable and truthful. We had moved away for 2 years and I did not purchase glasses from anyone else because she is the only one I trust to help me pick out the best glasses for my face shape and I know that they will fit perfectly everytime.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

I've been wearing glasses since I was a child and have seen many optometrists over the years. The exam I received from Dr. Sarvas was by far the most comprehensive I've ever received.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Not only Dr. Sarvas is a great eye doctor ,she treats you as if you are her family . She helped my ill mom calling my workplace pressed zero to get me to get home to my mother! Just above and beyond what a doctor ever does for you . Thank you Dr. Sarvas! Wish all doctors were as caring and compassionate like you:)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Sarvas for 15 years. She's the best optometrist in the area!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Carmen Sarvas's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.