Ratings for Dr. S. JOSEPH Pausa

Excellent oral surgeon with very well trained and caring staff. I would recommend Dr Pausa to anyone needing these services. Very calming and confident in treatment -high skill level.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

I, and my family, have been seeing Dr. P for years... about time I said something... I was in medical field, and he's what we all want in a provider - expert, caring, skilled, personable with good outcomes. Don't hesitate in selecting him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Dr Pausa is fabulous. He removed an infected front tooth, did bone grafting and a dental implant. I was very nervous, but he and his staff were very calming and capable. Surprisingly, I had no pain and my new front tooth looks and feels like my natural tooth. He also removed my impacted wisdom tooth several years later. This procedure also was completed with ease. Dr Pausa is extremely knowledgable and kind. He is a wonderful doctor and we're lucky to have him in our area.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Pausa is very friendly, knowledgeable and the best oral surgeon you can ask for!! His surgery staff is very friendly also and knows their stuff!! I will definetely go there again if I need oral surgery in the future!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009