Ratings for Dr. Carol E. Ritter

Each time I visit, it is usually a good 45 minutes before I am even seen. Then Dr. Ritter spends less than 5 minutes. I visited this week about a recurring problem that I had a year ago involving ovarian cysts and she didn't even remember. When trying to diagnose and solve a problem, it usually helps to look at the medical chart. I am not happy, still do not have a solution to my problem, and will be looking for another doctor to actually get medical help.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

After 3 bad experiences with 2 different GYNs, I had not had an exam in 10 years. I felt at ease with Dr. Ritter from the start. During the exam she told me what she was going to do before she did it, which also helped with my anxiety. She seemed to empathize with my past bad experience and I found her to be very caring and professional.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2009

Dr. Ritter is an amazing doctor and did a great job delivering my first child.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

AMAZING!!!! DR. Ritter preserved my ability to have children

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Staff is very difficult. I had one appointment with Dr Ritter, and I feel that she is mediocre, at best. When I called to get my test results, on the day that she told me to call, she was out of town. I was told a nurse practitioner would call, but never did. They told me I could make a "phone appointment" to get my results, which I assume means a second office charge. I eventually got the results from the lab and sent them to my PC doc for interpretation.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

She is very knowledgeable, can offer several options for treatment. I do sometimes feel she is a bit aloof--she's pretty much all business. Staff is pretty good, accounting is a little annoying though--I've twice been billed for co-pays that I payed at time of service.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

I HAVE HAD NUMEROUSE SURGERIES SINCE THE FIRST ONE.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

She is fabulous, caring and very knowledgable. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Carol E. Ritter's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1983)

Commercial Insurance Company