Ratings for Dr. Francis M Tavares

I wasn't going to leave a comment at first but after reading all the great reviews I had to chime in. GREAT Dentist. I guess you can say I'm biased given the fact Dr. Tavares is my uncle

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

He has been my dentist for 30 years and he is amazing. He takes the time to get to know u calm ur fears. Best dentist ever!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

been seeing this dentist for over 15+ and will be sad to see him retire but he's earned it - honest, trustworthy and dying breed - hope he can find an apprentice with the same values

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I have seen Dr. Tavares since 1983. I really don't know what to do and who to trust if/when he retires. I will be very afraid. Dr Francis Tavares is kind, compassionate, intelligent, a good human being and shares with you the details of knowledge to make the best choices. He is not about money but about the people. Please don't ever retire. (P.S. the dentists I had before and have crossed are butchers and money hungry grabbers.)

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Tavares for 10+ years. I have yet to find any other medical practitioner that is as honest as him. I've referred all my family, friends and even my parents and everyone has the same experience. No nonsense treatments, no un-necessary procedures, no exorbitant fees. Francis will do only what you need and never up-sell you on anything. Never.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I love my dentist! Dr. Tavares was my dentist as a child and after returning to the city twenty years later I looked him up again. He is excellent, will never recommend or perform unnecessary work. He steers away from expensive cosmetic dentistry and is exceptionally affordable, this is sort of a no frills dental office, I know I won't be overcharged. I tell all my friends to go here and so should you.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Francis never pushes to sell you something you don't need, but gives excellent service to provide anything that you need or want. He is kind, gentle and personable. Both of my children, when they were small, had no fear of dentistry, not because of bells and whistles, toys and movies, but because of his kind and gentle manner. My whole family actually looks forward to dental visits.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Trust in the one who care for you. Dr Tavares is a wonderful health professional, no one comes close to his gentle hands and expertise. He is a dentist who actually sits down with you and discuss your chief complaints with you before he conducts his intraoral investigation. The office maybe a little old, but you will never get treated like a $ sign here! Thank you very much for your services.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Francis Tavares is amazing dentist. He has exceeded my expectations for many years and I have suggested his services to all of my family and friends. He is a kind, caring, sensitive and extremely knowledgeable man who makes visiting the dentist a breeze.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

wealth of knowledge, won't provide more than necessary, old school set up & equipment to keep costs down, good hours & readily available

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010