Ratings for Dr. Adam Krajewski

No wait at all very informative of what was happening with ny grandmothers condtion and everyone seems to complain about the secretary but she very nice

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

This doctor misdiagnosed my Father after I told him numerous times what he had. He had Lewy Body Dementia and his Family Doctor and myself stood behind it but I trust Dr.Krajewski. I brought to him list from the Mayo Clinic showing him that my dad had all the symptoms stated. He disagreed and then put my dad on anti-hallucinating drugs that killed him within a years time. My dad was only 71 and people with Lewy Body last a lot longer if they do not take those drugs. I told him that if my dad had Lewy Body he shouldn't be taking those drugs but he never listened to me. I will send him a copy of the Autopsy results and show him all the mistakes.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr k has had several new receptionists in the last year and a half. I have tried dealing with him on the phone in regards to my mother's quick decline and he was useless!!! Gave me no explanation, didn't even suggest I bring her in sooner. He did ct scans and I still don't have a good reason as to what's happening with her. Never say down b and explained to the family what is to be expected. We are dealing with major life changes and he has no concern for the patient whatsoever!!!! Extremely angry with his lack of concern.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I take my mom to see Dr. Krajewski. He is always helpful and I find very compassionate as well. Never had any issues with his receptionist.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I have been going to see this doctor with my mother for many years. He was so helpful and considerate and made it much easier to deal with her alzheimers. Also, his receptionist Joan has always been helpful and kind and makes me laugh. They seem to work as a great team. I was there recently and was sad to hear that Joan had retired - I will miss her sunny smile.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I am completely appalled at the level of disrespectful treatment my father & I received from the staff on separate occasion’s unknowingly of one another’s experience with her until she tried to tell the Dr. That I was rude to her & he relayed that information to my ill father, which is completely untrue. Called trying to help my father out w/ his STD forms.Dr.K himself was in no way rude to my family.However the short snotty attitude of the receptionist is a turn off. She didn’t listen, cuts you off, condescending,says she doesn’t know anything & is just the messenger. She advised the calls are recorded I was happy bc if someone who cared listened could witness the manner that she gives to his patients. I’m disgruntled & disgusted. I will definitely take the time out to write to the ministry, as you can see in the previous posts, If more than one person has experienced her unprofessional wrath, then there has to be truth to her needing not to be dealing with the public.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Receptionist has to be the worst, rudest, impolite, ill-mannered, etc… I've ever encountered. HOWEVER, Dr. K is very competent.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Krajewski is a very pleasant and knowledgeable doctor, unfortunately his receptionist/secretary is one of the rudest, unpleasant and ignorant people I have ever spoken to. I was so close to writing a letter to the Minister of Health to complain about how she treats patients. Does she not understand that these patients are elders who deserve to be treated respectfully. One day she might be on the other end of the kind of treatment she dishes out. My suggestion is that Dr. Krajewski needs to find new help who will conduct themselves with respect and compassion towards patients.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Amazing doctor. really cares about his patients, very clever, thorough, and one of the few doctors who are on time - no waiting.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

I must agree with the other posting.The assistant is the rudest person I ever spoke to & refused to listen to common sense.I called about a miscommunication & error in a prescription for my mom & she refused to listen or to put me through to the doctor.In the end, she had to call me back to correct the error (I was right).I have a referral to another doctor for mom because I will not subject my mom to that assistant again.I feel sorry for the doctor to lose patients because of his staff.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009