Ratings for Dr. A. Tony Vettese

A very competent and excelent doctor with very good bed side manners. The staff is excellent too.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Vittesse exudes confidence and competence. Very good bedside manner. Cataract operation went smoothly with solid follow-up. Office staff are efficient, patient interface good. Busy office not much time for social niceties....might put some people off. All in all a most excellent experience

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr Vitesse and his staff were very kind and helpful to me. I never met a better doctor in terms of knowledge, skill and kindness.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Got a letter, and said receptionist has been reading other peoples records, who are not patience. Huge privacy break. I feel violated and disgusted.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

After searching for and examining several eye doctors' records I selected Dr. T. Vettese to conduct cataract surgeries on my both eyes in April and May 2015 respectively, following by two follow- up visits afterward. During the latter surgery I did not even notice of the work being completed. Since then I have been blessed with the result. Dr. Vettese is very courteous and his performance is very professional. I was also happy about the two office staffs Lisa and Cindy's friendly manner. I would highly recommend this doctor for your reference.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Clearly a 10 out of 10 in every way. I was totally satisfied with Dr Vettese from the very first visit to the operation to the followup. Fount the office staff to be excellent and patient orientated. Dr Vittese is a good example of why our medical system in this country is so great.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr Tony Vettese is the best my surgery is excellent and I can see clearly now after my cataracts surgery and the two receptionists are nice and helpful I highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

i had both cataracts surgery on both eyes aug 12 and aug 28 and two follow up visits, DR.VETTESE is very experience and professional.. The operation is excellent . The two receptionists Cindy and Lisa are excellent , they are helpful and friendly , very professional and polite, I would high recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I had cataracts surgery on both eyes. Apptm. Nov 4th,2013, surgeries on November 26th, December 17th and two follow up visits. Dr. V is calm and collected ( it helped a lot). He is old enough to have plenty of experience and young enough to keep on top of things, perfect age for someone to operate on your eyes. Waiting time is much less then average for doctors. Yes you will not be taken in as you enter the door but neither will you wait unreasonable amount of time . I do not know the names of his receptionists ( there were two) but both were professional and polite to me and from what I observed to other patients.It is to their credit , the office is full of older patients and God knows sometimes its not easy to deal with us " oldies" :) ;0. All in all I would highly recommend this Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

verry bad maners up front not vhelp it all and rood thats y i left without the apoiment

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013