Ratings for Dr. A. Tony Vettese

Received a letter as well. Googled, and articles started popping up. One said to contact a lawyer, Du Vernet Stewart, in Mississauga. I must have missed that edition of the Toronto Star!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

He has been taking care of my vision for over 20 years. I trust him completely. He has very good bed side manners. The staff are excellent. I highly recommend this doctor. It is nice to deal with a professional who clearly speaks and comprehends English.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

have not seen dr. vettese for about a year now, ever since his secretary was snooping, i am having trouble with my vision but afraid to go back to him because my trust is not the same, any suggestions. sevretary told my husband i need surgery on my eye, dr. vettese didnt say anything to us at our last appointment which was april

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

To the person below. Who wrote about secretary reading notes they're not suppose to ............Got a letter, and said receptionist has been reading other peoples records, who are not patience. Huge privacy break. I feel violated and disgusted.... could you please explain more about this. I'm really concerned about it. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

A very competent and excelent doctor with very good bed side manners. The staff is excellent too.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Vittesse exudes confidence and competence. Very good bedside manner. Cataract operation went smoothly with solid follow-up. Office staff are efficient, patient interface good. Busy office not much time for social niceties....might put some people off. All in all a most excellent experience

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr Vitesse and his staff were very kind and helpful to me. I never met a better doctor in terms of knowledge, skill and kindness.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

After searching for and examining several eye doctors' records I selected Dr. T. Vettese to conduct cataract surgeries on my both eyes in April and May 2015 respectively, following by two follow- up visits afterward. During the latter surgery I did not even notice of the work being completed. Since then I have been blessed with the result. Dr. Vettese is very courteous and his performance is very professional. I was also happy about the two office staffs Lisa and Cindy's friendly manner. I would highly recommend this doctor for your reference.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Clearly a 10 out of 10 in every way. I was totally satisfied with Dr Vettese from the very first visit to the operation to the followup. Fount the office staff to be excellent and patient orientated. Dr Vittese is a good example of why our medical system in this country is so great.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016