You may also like

Rate Dr. Ralph W. Gilbert

Dr. Ralph W. Gilbert's Ratings

I was diagnosed with a very large parathyroid adenoma and was hospitalized with hypercalcemia. I was referred to Dr. Gilbert by an ENT in Oshawa and was seen very quickly by Dr. Gilbert. He arranged my pre-op appointment to minimize travel time and explained the condition, the procedure and possible problems to my satisfaction. He sought me out the day after the operation to show me digital pictures of the adenoma, a very interesting experience indeed.
I found Dr. Gilbert to be warm and caring. I would highly recommend him as a surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Gilbert saved my life when I was admitted to TGH for a very difficult, complicated intubation. Very skillful and thorough, and I am grateful to God that Dr. Gilbert was available to perform this life saving procedure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2774562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Words alone cannot describe how much we admire this outstanding Dr , his exceptional skills and expertise reconstructed my son with a long and complicated history ,literally put him back together again and finally he can feel somewhat "normal" again and see a light at the end of a long tunnel..words alone cannot describe our gratitude. BIG THANKS ..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr Gilbert treated me for throat cancer. I had already been told by another ENT doctor that is was a cyst and there was nothing to worry about. Dr Gilbert quickly determined that the first doctor was wrong and that it was a tumour and cancer, The tumour was on my tonsil which Dr. Gilbert removed. Then after 7 weeks of radiation and 3 chemo treatments I was cancer free. It has been about 30 months now since my treatment and I am riding a bike 4 or 5 times a week and feel great. Dr. Gilbert and the team at Princess Margaret are incredible medical professionals and wonderful people. This doctor and hospital deserve all the credit they receive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Incredible doctor. Forever thankful of his expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

An amazing surgeon, and an incredibly nice man also! Had 4 surgical procedures in a 3 month span to remove a chondrosarcoma and reconstruct my larynx. Dr. Gilbert was caring, compassionate, attentive, at no point did I feel scared or apprehensive, I had so much confidence in him. Thank you Dr. Gilbert and your amazing team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Amazing doctor , did a great job for my wife , cannot find words to thank him , thanks DR RALPH GILBERT ,YOU RE THE BEST

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Our experience with Dr. Gilbert could not have been better. He is a formidable professional and and a fine example of excellence in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

He is the best! Amazing doctor, golden hands for sure! I had my thyroid removed 10 years ago and nobody believes it because he did such an amazing job that left no scar... Most important he removed everything that needed to be removed and gave me a chance to have a normal life again!! I feel so lucky to have been referred to him and his team and I thank them for everything! I was never so scared in my life but he made me feel so calm and was so patient. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Gilbert! Amazing doctor!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2361033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I had a lipoma on my jaw successfully removed by Dr. Gilbert, who did an excellent job indeed! Prior to my undergoing my operation i was worried about the safety of my facial nerve and possible scarring. Not only is my face functioning properly (and looking better than ever) but the scar is actually hidden under my jaw barely noticeable. Dr. Gilbert is an excellent specialist, highly professional/ skilled/qualified and is one of the best surgeons i would ever recommend as a patient. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Dr. Gilbert and to all his team members! Thank You Thank You Thank You :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361032].votes_count ]]