Ratings for Dr. Dennis Pruckler

I've been going to him for close to 8 years. What a caring, skilled and compassionate person. He has helped me adapt to my very different life now that I am disabled. I cannot speak highly enough of him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I've seen this physician for over six years and I totally agree with the previous post that he's blindingly bright, but incredibly modest. I am a very harsh judge of all medical professionals and he provides the exact level of care needed for all patients as individuals. I know this because the harsher posts that you read below tell me that "he listens". Sometimes that can be misconstrued as a negative trait, but that is what he is trained to do. Drugs will NOT always work.....bottom line, but he worked very closely with me to get through the ones that didn't.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I have seen Dennis a number of times over the past two years. He is blindingly bright, has a pleasant personality, and targets needs precisely. Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011