Ratings for Dr. Sonia S. Thakur

Dr Thakur took care of my foot pain. I no longer had to take strong pain killers that weren't doing much for me. She examined my foot really well. told me to get proper foot wear or orthotics and I have had little pain since.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Doctor Thakur was "treating" my mother. Doctor Thakur repeatedly forgot that she had reviewed my mother's medications and on each office visit had to be reminded that my mother had provided her with a list of medications. Doctor Thakur gave my mother and I homework between visits, for example, she asked us to record my mom's blood pressure daily, but did not remember having given us assignments. The doctor laughed at my mother when my mom expressed her reluctance to change blood pressure medication. Finally, the doctor insisted to me that my mother, who is visiting from Maine, change her plans and not return home before getting further treatment in Utah. Yet, during the follow-up visit, doctor Thakur had done nothing to help us line up additional treatment, and seemed ready to simply "off-load" us. The doctor was unprofessional and seemed to lack follow through or a have a coherent treatment plan for my mom.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009