Ratings for Dr. Kristi K. Chan

Dr. Chan is excellent. My daughters and I have been seeing her for years and she always takes time to answer our questions and address our concerns. My daughter has autism but wanted contacts. Dr. Chan worked with her to address various concerns and now my daughter wears contacts. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a personal touch!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Be careful and ask for all charges before she does anything for you. Or you can end up paying more than $160 for an exam. There was no staff there when I arrived and wait was very long. Go here only as a last resort or emergency.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr Chan's for the past 4 maybe 5 years. She use to office in Garland and when she moved her practice to Frisco I didn't hesitate at all about making the drive. She is the BEST of the BEST. Highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a Optometrist that has the best doctor patient interface. Thanks again. Alex

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I've been visiting Dr. Chan for about 6 years now, and she's always been extremely professional and friendly, two things that I find of utmost importance when choosing any kind of doctor. When making an appointment, I've never had to wait past my scheduled appointment time to get in, and can usually go right in when I arrive. (I'm habitually 15 minutes early for everything) Her receptionists have always been polite, and even though they don't know me personally, treat me as if I'm a family friend, rather than just some guy in the office.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

This is the optometry clinic at the Target store in Frisco. $110 for a checkup and contact lens fitting.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

Dr. Kristi K. Chan's Credentials

Banner Health
Healthnet
Mercy Care (Ahcccs)
Phcs
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)