Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Weissberg

I went to have my annual exam with this doctor. My appointment was booked for 9, but I was not called into the doctor's office until 9:35 despite being the first appointment and arriving at 8:40. Then the doctor never asked about if my family had a history of breast cancer, my blood pressure was never taken, and I was never weighed. When I told him which birth control that I was on, he was unfamiliar with it entirely. The worst part of my doctor visit was the actual exam. While I was sitting up in the gown the doctor pulled my gown down in the front so that my entire chest was exposed, had me lay down, and proceeded to double hand my chest for a very cursory breast exam. The stirrups on the table were within 1 foot of the end forcing my knees on top of myself. They never placed anything over my legs to block my view of the pap smear. The exam was rough, quick, and there was very little warning for his fingers inserting. My appointment was cursory and inappropriate. Do not go.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

Dr. Weissberg is an awesome "very old school type" doctor. Has lots of knowledge and highly recommended! Great and courteous staff.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

Dr. Steven M. Weissberg's Credentials

• Creole

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1966)