Couldn't ask for a better doctor or staff I'm very proud to say he's my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Duruman for 5 months and I really like him. He sat down and listened to what I had to say and took me seriously, I do not get that "here's another complaining woman" feeling that I have gotten from other Doctors. He gave me a list of options to try to treat my problems gave me the pros and cons of each one and then helped me decided what to try first. Even though it did not work he is not trying another procedure that will hopefully take care of the issue once and for all.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr. Duruman is a caring and helpful doctor. The staff members were superb too.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Very professional, caring, understanding, helpful, takes the time to listen, have a lot of respect for him, the best ob/gyn doctor there is!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Wonderful doctor. Kind, professional, courteous, knowledgeable and most supportive. Simply the best.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

Dr. Bora A. Duruman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=890481'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.5

February 6, 2014