Ratings for Dr. Eva D. Littman

I AM A PHYSICIAN! My specialty is different but I have to say that this was my worst experience that I ever had with my colleagues but this time with my wife as a patient; Dr Littman 's knowledge was too much outdated , she has been out of her fellowship for many years and she even used the drugs that other fertility MDs has not been using for years. We spent 12500 $ and unfortunately in the middle of the way when I realized about her wrong comments to us , we could not cancel the plan with her based on the contract that we signed at the beginning. And I should tell everybody that I as a MD could find out what she was doing and other patients don't realize the fact till their money is gone . Where you are graduated from thousand years ago is by no means any sign of your current medical knowledge . You need to update your medical background by reading papers and textbooks and etc . Any way I got a very beautiful daughter by consulting a very knowledgeable MD named Dr Daneshmand.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Everything went wrong that could go wrong, I did not have a good experience with this Dr. She also does not have a good bedside manner. I ended up spending the night in the ER after my IUI and I even overheard her being rude to the ER nurse. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I would not recommend this office to anyone. I was given the wrong medications multiple times. I voiced some concerns about how my care was managed and was told that the doctor didn't think the tests I wanted "prove anything". After visiting a different RE, I was told the services I received were questionable and the doctor SHOULD have done the tests I requested without me requesting them. There is a reason this office's rating listing on Heath Grades is less than the national average.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

When we first met Dr. Littman she was very short and to the point,(Very Professional) We tried our first IUI cycle back in 2012, unfortunately the procedure didn't take, we where devastated and we decide to wait for a while since our Insurance Blue Cross Blue Shield didn't cover any fertility consultations or treatments. A year later we decided to try another cycle with her. She remembered us and became much more personal. We had a consultation with Dr. Littman and she explained our options and our chances, she felt IVF was our best option. The whole Clinic was so Helpful. My nurse Leticia and the other nurses were always helpful and knowledgeable. We got Pregnant with TWINS!! We are so happy that she was right about our chances and she definitely did everything for us to get pregnant!!They are really busy, every appointment we had they were on time. they will always help you!! we highly recommend Dr. Littman to help you with your dreams to become parents... she is the Best.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

There is so much information to keep track of when undergoing IVF that we sometimes were confused, but we always had our questions answered promptly with a phone call. It was important for us to double check if we were confused. we went through 3 rounds of IVF before a successful pregnancy (with twins!) and had to travel from 3 hours away. It was worth the trip for us because of Dr. Littman's knowledge and abilityto figure out what needs to be done for the highest probability for success. She was very accommodating with our schedule as we had so far to travel. The maternal fetal medical Dr that I saw at 22 weeks to determine that my twins were growing properly was surprised that Dr.L performed chromosome testing before implanting to ensure the viability of our embryos. He said that he was surprised that at my age with twins there did not appear to be any abnormalities. We have Dr. Littman's dilligence to thank for that! Overall, our experience was positive at Red Rock.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

My Insurance is actually HPN HMO part of United Health care. My insurance covered most of the meds and procedure and office costs. We had to pay $1450 intially of which we even got back $900 since our insurance covered it.Coming to RedRock,they were very professional,helpful and patient.I liked Dr Littman. She answered all the questions and was supportive during my IuI cycle. We got pregnant with just 1 IUI Injectable cycle.The nurses Joanna,Heather were very helpful as well.Lindsey dealt with my insurance and handled everything. So I thinl its a promising and friendly space for couples.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

First...nothing was covered under my insurance so my cost was meds and the procedures. I know a few people who went through ivf and it sounded horrible. I never thought I could do it and I am crazy about even taking aspirin. I was able to take meds in the stomach instead of the hip. I preferred not to be overstimulated due to complications and was grateful she didn't overdose me. I got the optimum amount of eggs. People...pay for the genetic testing. 14 eggs and only 2 were chromosomally proper. If I hadn't done I wouldn't have had a viable pregnancy. My nurse was incredible and I always got calls back or txs. Dr. Littman was great too. Very straightforward. Her new colleague is great too. O think people have high expectations and given what your personal fertility issues may be...success rates may only be 10-20 percent. I knew I had to try, but had no expectations. It is science...remember that. She is better than anyone else in town.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Incorrect claims were filed to my insurance company. Of course, these were higher billables for Dr. Littman who signed off on them! In addition, there were some other highly unethical practices at this fertility clinic. I got a severe pelvic infection after my IUI procedure with Dr. Littman due to a dirty catheter, and I ended up in the emergency room getting pumped full of antibiotics. Luckily, my PCP caught this early, or I would have ended up completely infertile with possible scar tissue. Horrible, nightmarish experience with Dr. Littman at Red Rock.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

We did three IUI cycles here and finally got pregnant. It was a long road, but TRicare only covers insem, not IVF. With a low sperm count and not so hot motility, it required my hubbie to drop off quite a few samples. But, it was worth it. I wish we could have just done IVF, but insurance is soooo difficult and trying to reason with Tricare is a total waste of time! Thankfully, my hubbie did not have to get deployed during the whole process, which would have been a huge problem! Hard to get a sperm sample fedexed from Afganistan. The doctor was great. Sometimes running a little behind and the staff was pretty good.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Littman and her medical staff have been delightful and professional throughout my treatment (which I am still undergoing). I have had a negative pregnancy test and one IUI cycle canceled. With the negative test Dr. Littman called me and went over the test, our next step, and asked if I had any questions. This last cycle we had to cancel and in less than a week I was in her office with my husband going over our options. She took the time to answer all questions and never did I feel rushed at any time. She is a very busy doctor and amazingly still does all of the testing and procedures herself, including all the ultrasounds during the cycles. The only issues that I have had are with nonmedical staff. They have forgotten to tell me things or misdirected me in what to expect. Those mistakes were easily rectified once I started talking with my nurse Joanna. Overall I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone trying to undergo fertility treatments!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012