Ratings for Dr. Randy J. Folker

Worst doctor ever. He said my child had all these allergies. I took her to American family children's hospital in madison, wi. They tested her. She has no allergies. Dr. Folker is a crock. Do not put your child at risk.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Excellent doctor! I was referred to him to have tubes put in my ears after years and years of sinus and ear infections that did not resolve with antibiotics. Instead of putting tubes in my ears he figured out what was causing the problems- food allergies! I cut the foods out of my diet and no longer have any sinus or ear problems. We need more doctors like this! So many are focused on simply treating and/or suppressing symptoms instead of finding what's causing problems and fixing them for good.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

After being treated incorrectly for sinus infection by another doctor, I went to Dr. Folker for a second opinion. At that time, he viewed the CT scan and also performed a visual exam. He stated that in his opinion, surgery was needed to remove the infection with an endoscope. The culture taken during the surgery, showed that I had an antibiotic resistant strain of a staphylococcus bacterium. No culture had been ordered by the previous doctor. Had I not had the surgery done by Dr. Folker, I would probably not be here to write this review. The man saved my life.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Stellar surgeon.....explains everything carefully...excellent sense of humor (very important to put you at ease)....super staff....I have had two procedures with him and been equally impressed both times....

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

Very efficient, explains everything clearly, excellent staff

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009

Dr. Randy J. Folker's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Marquette, MI