Ratings for Dr. Randy Sharma

Had great experience prior to Dr. Sharma joining the Ohio Health System. We relocated to Chicago and need a doctor referral to get into a Northwestern doc (not an insurance referral-just a note from Sharma) and its been over 10 days with no response. I left two voicemails for Dr. Sharma's Medical Assistant with no return call. I left another voicemail for Brandy, and spoke to an appointment person explaining our inability to get an appt. in Chicago without the referral. I also explained to Patty and Brandy that we would be in need of refills due to the lack of response and no referral from Sharma. We are now in need to have prescriptions refilled and he left it pending in the system. This office is very difficult to get a person to even answer the phone for an appointment and their response to voicemails is laughable. I left two messages for the assistant manager and manager today....neither was in the office on a Friday afternoon. Doesn't seem like to many people actually work!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

He is not my regular doctor but I made an appointment with him because my usual physician, also in this practice, couldn't see me for a few days. Dr. Sharma was exceptionally rude to me during the appointment. Condescending and disrespectful. It was so bad that I actually said something to him about it in the moment. I'll never make another appointment with him ever again.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Sharma and staff are excellent and have served me well for several years. (James Osborn)

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Sharma was very rude and inappropriate to a family member as far as discussing office procedures for making appointments and airing his frustration verbally and emotionally in the room. This behavior was intolerable and intimidating and he should go back to the school of bedside manners. He might think twice about how he approaches new patients and the first impression he can never take back.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Randy Sharma was 20 minutes late coming into the exam room, he did not introduce himself but rather started lecturing me on how the appointment was made incorrectly with his office. When I objected and offered to go else where for the visit he stated he needed to make me understand that some patients try to avoid a co pay by scheduling two things at once and gave a specific patient example. Terrible experience. I've worked in healthcare over 30 years and have never experienced a physician who treated me with such disrespect.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Sharma is wonderful. He takes his time and always gets your in when your sick. I've gone to him from muscle injuries to bronchitus and his treatments have always been effective. He is a great doctor and has a great bedside manner. I have been going to hime for 2 years and I'm very happy!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Sharma is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him for about 4 years now. He nevers rushes our appointments and takes time to explain things to me. He has always been kind and considerate regardless of my medical situation, not to mention accurate on his diagnosis. He never jumps to conclusions on a diagnosis and is very thorough. I love this office in general. The staff is very friendly and warm and the doctors are not only caring but very knowledgeable. I have had a number of issues in my 4 years at this office and they have always done a great job. Dr. Sharma has a way of making you feel comfortable and at ease as if you have known him for years (even on your first visit). I have and will continue to recommend this doctor's office to people.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Dr. Sharma is the best doctor that I have ever had. He is responsive, even on non emergency cases, and easy to talk to. He also asks about other issues going on in your life and identifies other possible reasons for the symptoms. He relates well to people and cares about them.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I have seen this doctor three times. The first time he was pleasant and seemed to care; the next two times he was not and did not. The last time his hurried diagnosis was incorrect--and I ended up going to the ER for help. He did not return a phone call. Staff at his office are either overwhelmed or not very invested in their jobs.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Dr. Randy Sharma's Credentials

• Hindi

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med