Ratings for Dr. Irene M. Lui

Great optometrist. I actually saw the male optometrist there. Very nice doctor. I was having so much trouble with my old bifocal. I was so pleased with my new prescription. Great experience. I could have gotten glasses elsewhere cheaper but I got the frames I wanted and the prescription was perfect. No complaints.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Great Doctor. Dr. Lui was a fantastic optometrist. She was right on the money with my prescription. The bifocals were fitted perfectly.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

I was there last weekend to have my eyes checked up and Dr. Irene Lui was absolutely amazing! She is helpful, funny and makes the whole experience so much fun! I would recommend everyone to go see her; you'll love her!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Fantastice experience. I went there for my annual eye exam and was blown away by the exceptional service. The optometrist there was so helpful. She was able fit me in contacts after 15yrs of trying. It was great. I also got these specialty glasses, completely free of any screws. It is lighter than a matchbook. Great service. I would definetly go back.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009