Ratings for Dr. Solon Guzman

Worst dentistry practice I've dealt with. I don't know how they retain their client. This dentistry are so disorganized and only good at socializing or attending events "ahem" dr Guzman. All they do when you're sitting in the dentist chair is gossip. Very unprofessional. Will not recommend. stay away!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I got my braces done at this office and I am really disappointed. For one the end product was not perfect and after going into the clinic every 2 weeks for almost 8 months you would think they would have fixed the problem. My front teeth which are the most important is not aligned and the teeth on the left is longer than the teeth on the right side. So I am left with the option of getting braces again after just getting them removed late last year. Secondly Dr. GUZMAN was always late there were times where I just left the office because I was waiting for more than an hour. He even left the office so that he could go to a walk in clinic to get his ears flushed while he knew that he had patients waiting for him! MY advice is do not take time out of your work to come and see him. You will end up wasting 2 hours of your time. For all of my appointments I always had to wait at least 45 min to over and hr becausw he is always late for work or is chatting up his previous patient. That doesn't even begin to describe how unprofessional he is. Towards the end of my treatment I had to go in every two weeks for adjustments and it was always a different person and Bryan was probably the worst person I saw he is condescending and very sarcastic. He does not know what he is doing when it comes to braces. He probably shouldn't even be doing anything with braces since he had no formal training. I do feel bad for his staff who are over worked and under paid they seem really unhappy working for him. He had a new receptionist every time I went there either because they quit or couldn't handle the work load. Back to my ortho experience. I only saw Dr. GUZMAN here and there and when I came in for bleaching before my wedding Dr Guzman decided he will physically do the bleaching for me. Which was odd because i hsd bleaching done before and he never did it. Well be warned he was so rough and even burned my gums in the process. I felt like he did that on purpose because the week before I told his receptionist off because she failed to secure my appointment after I had called to make it so they had to squeeze me in somehow. I had to also point out to him the things that I was unhappy with like my front teeth not aligned, or one is longer than the other he really did not seem to know what he was doing. His staff also eluded to the idea that he did not know which was really frustrating because I paid so much out of my own pocket for my braces and expected good service. Do not get your braces here you are just wasting your time.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

If you are interested in getting your braces done by this clinic just be aware that you do not see the dentist during the course of your treatment, you will be dealing with a hygienist for most if not all of your appointment, and you WILL NOT see or know the treatment changes from the dentist himself but the hygienist. They will also be charging your benefits ridiculous amount. I believe any PATIENT are willing to wait for a doctor who is professional and provide the outmost care for their patients. However, you not only wait at this dentist office, you will be provided less than up to par treatment, over charged, and do not actually see the dentist himself. I am a strong believer in patient care and this office clearly does not. Try another office to save yourselves the inconvenience and hassle of a bad work and ill treatment from this staff.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

The wait time here is because he knows late for work, simple as that.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

i've been a patient at dr guzman's for about 8 years now. got my braces off and everything but i have a few complaints. first off, he is not a dentist at all he is a hygienist; i don't understand how he can perform some tasks that are supposed to be dr guzman's job. it is not in bryan's job description to perform such things as fillings and examinations that should be professionally done by dr guzman. the front staff are very accomodating dont get me wrong. i do suggest ANY hygienist BUT Brian. Lastly, he overcharges and you guys better watch out for that! ridiculous!!!!

Submitted March 3, 2016

I started going to see Dr. Guzman a few years ago. He is a nice man and he treats my family and I very well.

Submitted March 2, 2016

I have been a patient in this dental clinic for quite a long time now and I would definitely agree with punctuality being a big problem. However, there really is no place in which punctuality is always guaranteed especially in a dentist due to many factors that may arise during a check up of a patient's teeth. The staff are very flexible with schedules, the only downside is that some appointments made must be checked upon by Dr Guzman himself (no problem). The results that are shown after years of wearing braces finally paid off and I would give much credit to Dr. Guzman and his staff for showing absolute care when it comes to overall teeth hygiene. A special shout out to Bryan (great dentist) for being direct and efficient as always!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

My son had a very brief and horrible experience with Bryan. He postponed his appointment after 10 minutes for his cleaning because his gums were bleeding which I totally understand. But the problem is Bryan is very rough towards his patients and I was also charged for the cleaning which barely made it halfway through. Lastly, my brother was booked for a filling which Bryan did alone. With medical experience, he's not supposed to proceed with a filling by himself since he is not a dentist but a hygienist.

Submitted February 26, 2016

This will be my last visit in this dental office, i was assigned to Bryan, the dental hygienist who was acting like the dentist since he did all my examination, and got charge the ridiculous price of 460, cleaning wasnt even properly done and was finished bec he made my gums bleed so bad , His technique is horrible, worst dental visit of my life, i do not recommend this clinic at all

Submitted February 22, 2016

I myself is a patient of Dr. Solon Guzman! You all should understand that in any healthcare industry, there's always a wait time; does not matter if 2 hours or 3 hours or more, as long as the service and treatment is good.. Even Emergency Hospital make you wait for more than 6 hours - so stop complaining about the wait time.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016