You may also like

I myself is a patient of Dr. Solon Guzman! You all should understand that in any healthcare industry, there's always a wait time; does not matter if 2 hours or 3 hours or more, as long as the service and treatment is good.. Even Emergency Hospital make you wait for more than 6 hours - so stop complaining about the wait time.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Appointments with Dr. Guzman mean nothing - I was a patient for 10 years and the expected wait time, with an appointment is 2 hours. Everyone else (hygienists) would be on time but never Dr. Guzman. Coming in to get my braces adjusted was a pain as not everyone has hours on end to spare waiting for a 15-minute appointment. Dr. Guzman is a nice person but seems to not have respect for people's time. I'm so happy to have gone elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Terrible service, that pinay lady that did my fillings is so unproffessional she was so fast nd turn out my gum swollen nd very sensitive., she tottally screwed my tooth everytime i floss the area its like bleeding all the time nd my floss is always cutting means she did not do her job well. Im very disappointed!!!!

Submitted November 17, 2015

What a horrible experience! This "doctor" as he calls himself has such a high ego and I don't know why. He's useless! You're a dentist, not a doctor. Get that straight. I have never felt so uncomfortable with a dentist in my entire life.

Submitted July 21, 2015

Submitted May 21, 2015

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I just love going to this dental office. They are very professional and Dr. Guzman is very friendly and seems to know what his doing. He was so gentle and kind. I highly recommend this place!!

Submitted April 9, 2015

Submitted February 25, 2015

Submitted February 17, 2015

Submitted November 30, 2014

Dr. Solon Guzman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I myself is a patient of Dr. Solon Guzman! You all should understand that in any healthcare industry, there's always a wait time; does not matter if 2 hours or ..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Appointments with Dr. Guzman mean nothing - I was a patient for 10 years and the expected wait time, with an appointment is 2 hours. Everyone else (hygienists) ..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible service, that pinay lady that did my fillings is so unproffessional she was so fast nd turn out my gum swollen nd very sensitive., she tottally screwe..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "What a horrible experience! This "doctor" as he calls himself has such a high ego and I don't know why. He's useless! You're a dentist, not a doctor. Get that ..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The positive reviews are from his staff members, the negative ones he pays to remove. He will make you wait, has no time management or concern for others time t..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "You will get scheduled to see the doctor only to wait in the waiting room for 20 minutes and be told he will not be in today. "

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommended! Never did I met such a friendly and energetic dentist! The staff were very helpful as well!"

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just love going to this dental office. They are very professional and Dr. Guzman is very friendly and seems to know what his doing. He was so gentle and kind...."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very good dentist and staff this office has. I highly recommend this dental office. The staff are not just friendly, but they treat you like family."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible. The staff is awful. Don't waste your time or money. The worse of the worse group of people."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst by far , simply a suck up to get your business , very poor workmanship"

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff are very friendly and helpful. I love going to this dental office."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is excellent dentist in what he do in his profession. I would commend he is topnotch dentist and his dental clinics!"

October 10, 2014