Ratings for Dr. Solon Guzman

Our family of 3 came in for an appointment at 2PM today. My husband and myself are scheduled for cleaning and my son, who is 7 will have his first ever dental check-up. We arrived at 1:45PM and 10 minutes after, my husband got called in for his cleaning, then I was called in next, 5 minutes after, but I politely requested to wait and be around my son so he would feel at ease during his turn on the dental chair. Soon after, a hygienist named Abby, came by to fetch him. As soon as I saw her, I immediately warmed up to her. She had a pleasant and friendly demeanor and my son probably felt it too. He did not hesitate following her to the dental chair, did everything she instructed him to do and patiently sat through all the procedures without complaints. She would give him praises and gently coax him to do her bidding with a calm and encouraging voice and made the appointment fun for my son. Dr. Solon soon came by to check on my son and again, I was very happy with his approach. He made it very intersting for my son by asking him to participate in the checking of his teeth. I am so grateful and it made all the difference to me that both Abby and Dr. Solon went out their way to make sure my son’s first dental appointment started and ended with a wonderful and positive experience. This for me, will ensure a no fuss and easy trip to the dental chair for my son’s future appointments. My husband and I have been loyal patients of Dr. Solon Guzman and his wife, Dr. Josephine Adorna-Guzman since 2005 because of the excellent dental services they, and their clinic provide us. These dentists are professional, highly skilled and well trained and very knowledgeable in their field. Ever since then, we have always gone to their clinic for our dental needs. Our experience has always been impeccable. The staff (hygienists, reception, etc.) treatment is always polite, respectful and accomodating (we called on Tuesday and got booked today). We will continue to go back at this clinic for our dental needs - more so specially now that our son feels right at home there too.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Guzmanfor more than 15 years. I agree with some of the opinions below, however I must say that these stem from the clinic trying to accomodate each person that comes in with an emergency. As for the money hungry comment. I think he's normal like most people trying to earn a living. The most important thing you have to know is that Dr. Guzman will try to help you or your family as much as he can. He has a big heart and that is why many patients and new patients still come to him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Poor time management. Always gossip. Job not done by actual dentist. Just a bunch of hygienists. Dentist do not give a care about people. Have a big ego. Get your braces from a person who specializes in braces. Just go to an actual dental clinic. This place is just a glorified dental school full of amateurs. Rating should be all zero.

Submitted January 13, 2017

Thank you Dr. Solon Guzman for the great experience and quality work you have done on my teeth. I am usually apprehensive about needles and it was no sweat at all. In fact, I am ready for the next needle, thanks to your gentle touch. My family members and I have been pleased with your professional yet friendly services.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Solon Guzman is a good dentist. I always visit his clinic, if I face any problem. He is efficient and gentle. Most importantly, he has a good treatment plan that makes him popular to his patients.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have been to Dr. Solon Guzman’s place twice. I was searching for a dentist and discovered him online. He is nice and professional at his work. I felt at ease when I walked in, his staff was generous and the place of work is immaculate and clean.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

everyone that was in the waiting room today can probably agree that their time management sucks. been going here for three years now and they still cant get their bookings together. your appointment's at 4? pro tip: come in at 5 = thats basically how its like since they obviously do not value your time and make you WAIT forever, so do yourself a favor haha. i mean,15 mins max to me is fine, its okay. a 45m-1h30 wait is not. those are the wait times i have gone through in this location and it seems to me that that they take too much on in one day. changes coming in 2017 i hope

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Staff's accomdating enough. They do what they have to but they don't go out of their way to educate you on what they're performing on you or anything. They like to gossip right on top of you as they work too lol, but never unpleasant towards you - from my experiences. Very tardy though. HORRIBLE TIME MANAGEMENT. No regard for other peoples' time. Literally the biggest thing that cheeses me about this place is how they're always running late because they overbook themselves all the frickin time. VALUE PEOPLES' TIME AND BOOK WHAT YOU CAN HANDLE.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

This is my second appointment with Dr. Solon Guzman. I never really liked dentists, but he is the best I have ever encountered. He is gentle and light with his hands. Dr. Guzman always makes me feel comfortable. He has the best assistants. And I think my visit is not complete unless one of them is around.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Solon Guzman was very caring and understanding towards my kids during our first visit. My children are very scared of dentists to begin with. But he took the time to talk to them very politely, clarify all the procedures and calm them down. He never talked down to the kids. Not only that, he never applied pressure if they were not ready for the procedure. He was very professional while working.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016