You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Solon Guzman

The wait time here is because he knows late for work, simple as that.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

i've been a patient at dr guzman's for about 8 years now. got my braces off and everything but i have a few complaints. first off, he is not a dentist at all he is a hygienist; i don't understand how he can perform some tasks that are supposed to be dr guzman's job. it is not in bryan's job description to perform such things as fillings and examinations that should be professionally done by dr guzman. the front staff are very accomodating dont get me wrong. i do suggest ANY hygienist BUT Brian. Lastly, he overcharges and you guys better watch out for that! ridiculous!!!!

Submitted March 3, 2016

Submitted March 2, 2016

I have been a patient in this dental clinic for quite a long time now and I would definitely agree with punctuality being a big problem. However, there really is no place in which punctuality is always guaranteed especially in a dentist due to many factors that may arise during a check up of a patient's teeth. The staff are very flexible with schedules, the only downside is that some appointments made must be checked upon by Dr Guzman himself (no problem). The results that are shown after years of wearing braces finally paid off and I would give much credit to Dr. Guzman and his staff for showing absolute care when it comes to overall teeth hygiene. A special shout out to Bryan (great dentist) for being direct and efficient as always!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

My son had a very brief and horrible experience with Bryan. He postponed his appointment after 10 minutes for his cleaning because his gums were bleeding which I totally understand. But the problem is Bryan is very rough towards his patients and I was also charged for the cleaning which barely made it halfway through. Lastly, my brother was booked for a filling which Bryan did alone. With medical experience, he's not supposed to proceed with a filling by himself since he is not a dentist but a hygienist.

Submitted February 26, 2016

This will be my last visit in this dental office, i was assigned to Bryan, the dental hygienist who was acting like the dentist since he did all my examination, and got charge the ridiculous price of 460, cleaning wasnt even properly done and was finished bec he made my gums bleed so bad , His technique is horrible, worst dental visit of my life, i do not recommend this clinic at all

Submitted February 22, 2016

I myself is a patient of Dr. Solon Guzman! You all should understand that in any healthcare industry, there's always a wait time; does not matter if 2 hours or 3 hours or more, as long as the service and treatment is good.. Even Emergency Hospital make you wait for more than 6 hours - so stop complaining about the wait time.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Appointments with Dr. Guzman mean nothing - I was a patient for 10 years and the expected wait time, with an appointment is 2 hours. Everyone else (hygienists) would be on time but never Dr. Guzman. Coming in to get my braces adjusted was a pain as not everyone has hours on end to spare waiting for a 15-minute appointment. Dr. Guzman is a nice person but seems to not have respect for people's time. I'm so happy to have gone elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Terrible service, that pinay lady that did my fillings is so unproffessional she was so fast nd turn out my gum swollen nd very sensitive., she tottally screwed my tooth everytime i floss the area its like bleeding all the time nd my floss is always cutting means she did not do her job well. Im very disappointed!!!!

Submitted November 17, 2015

What a horrible experience! This "doctor" as he calls himself has such a high ego and I don't know why. He's useless! You're a dentist, not a doctor. Get that straight. I have never felt so uncomfortable with a dentist in my entire life.

Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Solon Guzman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The wait time here is because he knows late for work, simple as that. "

April 13, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "i've been a patient at dr guzman's for about 8 years now. got my braces off and everything but i have a few complaints. first off, he is not a dentist at all he..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I started going to see Dr. Guzman a few years ago. He is a nice man and he treats my family and I very well. "

March 2, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient in this dental clinic for quite a long time now and I would definitely agree with punctuality being a big problem. However, there really i..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "My son had a very brief and horrible experience with Bryan. He postponed his appointment after 10 minutes for his cleaning because his gums were bleeding which ..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This will be my last visit in this dental office, i was assigned to Bryan, the dental hygienist who was acting like the dentist since he did all my examination,..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I myself is a patient of Dr. Solon Guzman! You all should understand that in any healthcare industry, there's always a wait time; does not matter if 2 hours or ..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Appointments with Dr. Guzman mean nothing - I was a patient for 10 years and the expected wait time, with an appointment is 2 hours. Everyone else (hygienists) ..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible service, that pinay lady that did my fillings is so unproffessional she was so fast nd turn out my gum swollen nd very sensitive., she tottally screwe..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "What a horrible experience! This "doctor" as he calls himself has such a high ego and I don't know why. He's useless! You're a dentist, not a doctor. Get that ..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The positive reviews are from his staff members, the negative ones he pays to remove. He will make you wait, has no time management or concern for others time t..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "You will get scheduled to see the doctor only to wait in the waiting room for 20 minutes and be told he will not be in today. "

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommended! Never did I met such a friendly and energetic dentist! The staff were very helpful as well!"

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just love going to this dental office. They are very professional and Dr. Guzman is very friendly and seems to know what his doing. He was so gentle and kind...."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very good dentist and staff this office has. I highly recommend this dental office. The staff are not just friendly, but they treat you like family."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible. The staff is awful. Don't waste your time or money. The worse of the worse group of people."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst by far , simply a suck up to get your business , very poor workmanship"

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff are very friendly and helpful. I love going to this dental office."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is excellent dentist in what he do in his profession. I would commend he is topnotch dentist and his dental clinics!"

October 10, 2014