Ratings for Dr. Judy Gillies

She is very rude ,never want to help when I go see a doctor because there something wrong with me and she waste my time

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

AVOID this doctor. Very disrespectful and condescending. How is this woman still practicing medecine? Sad.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Saw Dr. Gillies through the walk-in clinic - so I cannot comment on her punctuality or her staff. What I do know is that she spent the entire time on the computer (searching?), wrote me a prescription for two things (which confused the pharmacist since they were the same thing - but one was a one dose version and the other was a 7 dose version), and booked me a "follow-up" appointment at her clinic (even though I have a family doctor). I was so confused I left without saying anything - but when her receptionist called about the appointment I canceled it. The receptionist was equally confused why Dr. Gillies was scheduling a patient (me) into her practice even though I am with a different doctor. Overall I have very little confidence that she really was aware of what she was doing that evening.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Compassionate and attentive, most grateful to have her care for my elderly mother ❣️

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Did not have a positive experience with her. Will not see her again.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr gillies is the most ignorant, unprofessional and MOST unhelpful Dr I've ever met and I like everybody! She refuses to send you to see "any" specialists. I will never go see her again...3 years was more than painful enough...so now she can continue talking to her people on her cell phone!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

She is likely the worst doctor I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

She is the most unprofessional and uncaring doctor I have ever encountered. She is always running at least an hour late. She is uneducated when it comes to children. She had denied my son with possible seizure activity and egg because she doesn't know how to read them! It will now take 3 weeks longer to get any answers as I have to wait on the pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

She Give 100 percent to her patient fixes the problem. She Don't get influenced by others. Deals with the facts.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I agree with many of the comments below. She lacks respect for her patients and for her profession. She is rude and impatient!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015