Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Beam

Lies about your health to keep you coming. Never seeing him again.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

WOW ..Simply the Best ever .. Dr Beam truly truly cares about your well being not just your co-pay ... I would higly recomend him and have !

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

After my first visit I can tell that Dr. Beam is very knowledgable. However, his front desk staff leaves much to be desired- very snarky and rude. The girls who work in the back are young, but are VERY professional. You would think they've been doing this forever. I will continue to come here in the hopes that he will help with my multiple issues and if the lady at the front could become a little less rude.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Beam is extremely knowledgeable and very professional. He helped both my husband and our son with multiple issues. He is by far the best chiropractor we've seen. The staff is always polite and extremely accommodating. The facilities are excellent. The entire experience was outstanding.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Went for lower back pain and he has spent more time working on my shoulder because of damage he noticed in xrays. Been going for two months now and my back feels great and shoudler is getting stronger. Staff always has worked with me when I have needed a late change for myy appointments.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I was treated by Dr Beam about 4 years ago for neck and shoulder pain.I had good insurance and he was pretty helpful.I returned with a different set problems about four months ago with different insurance.He seems pretty stressed out.I was not treated very well this time around....The office couldn't hold my appointments,always waiting,other patients getting in first,maybe he was having a bad day but he was pretty rude last time i saw him ,too. I'll go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Beam is the best Chiripractor / ART Doctor I've ever been to. He fixed issues I've had for 15+ years in just 2 minutes of ART. Highly recommended....

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

THE BEST! I work for a chiropractor and went to him... He is excellent and the staff is GREAT! I also saw his wife who was a chiropractor he is GREAT 2!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

This was one of the most pleasant experiences I have had in any doctors office! The staff was helpful and friendly, the office was neat, clean and state of the art. After my first visit I was 90% improved.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr. Robert H. Beam's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Howell, NJ