Ratings for Dr. Etie Moghissi

Save yourself the time and money of seeing this Doctor. She was dismissive of all my concerns and disregarded my 2 year struggle to find answers to my problem. She suggested that I was not trying hard enough to lose weight and I should considered going to a medically supervised weight loss program. She made me feel that it was all my fault in how I was feeling.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Wait to see doctor is long. Parking costs so it is annoying to have to wait so long and pay so much for parking because the doctor is not on time for appointments. Dr. Moghissi then only spends less than 5 minutes with you. She may be an excellent doctor but has little respect for her patients.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

First of all the wait time is really worse. And it is not worth it for the time she spends with the patient. Even tho the doctor spends less than 5 mins, most likely we will be paying for nearly or more than 30 mins worth of parking. I even tried making the first appointment in the afternoon. But even this dint help me. Our blood test report will not be disclosed/discussed without making an appointment. My previous endocrinologist will have me visit him only every 5 to 6 months. In between, based on my blood test reports, he would just adjust my prescription and will fax it directly to my pharmacy. This saves me time and money. I would even get a copy of my blood report. It was hassle free and he sits and listens to me. I would change my doctor if I had an option. Until then I will stick to her. The office staff is really courteous and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

average patient time is 4 minutes you don't get much information without prodding. would like to see the doctor be more proactive

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

This doctor is hard to schedule an appointment with. Waited for more than a month because she was always out of town. I finally got an appointment at 2 pm one day. The doctor did not show up until 3:40 pm!! And she didn't even have my files ready! She spent less than three minutes with me and was impatient to answer my questions. Instead, she gave me an magazine to read by myself! Well, what's the point to see a doctor if I can find all the information in a magazine? Maybe she knows how to treat a disease, but definitely not a good doctor. We expect at least a little explanation when you hand us a piece of paper with the drug name on it!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009