Ratings for Dr. Ali Ghahary

Dr. G is a great doctor but it is getting more and more difficult to book appointments with him. He takes far too much time off from the clinic. I feel sorry for his elderly patients who rely on his care. I may have to start looking for a new family doctor for my family.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Friendly and knowledgable doctor. Have been to him a few times now and am always impressed with the level of care I or my family has gotten here. His new receptionist, Hyesun, was also very friendly and professional despite the clinic being very busy and a high stress environment.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

wonderful very throughly we would go back again most definite

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Ali Ghahary. He takes his job seriously and genuinely cares about each and every patients wellbeing and you can see it in his work ethic. Only doc I'd go to in Burnaby!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Wonderful doc and compassionate human being A++++++

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

This doctor can be hit or miss. The last couple of times I have seen him he's been really grouchy and not in a talkative mood. I go to a doc to feel better not to walk out of there feeling uncomfortable and like I was a nuisance

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Doctors like Ghahary are really hard to come by today. Unfortunately he isn't taking on any new patient loads so I have to go as a walk in all the time and the clinic can get pretty crazy if you don't get there earlier enough but other than that I've got no complaints. He's a great doc.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Went in for a quick prescription refill and was in and out in about an hour. Times can be longer...I've had to wait close to 3 hours before...but considering the long waits are usually whenever Dr. G is in, that should tell you everything you need to know. He's great at his field and you can tell he really values patients.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I usually stay away from walk-in clinics as I have never been a fan of them, but I had such a great experience here that I may keep going back. I had to take my youngest son in for a check up as he came down with a cold and he is normally terrified of doctors but this one knew how to make him feel at ease. The receptionists were also friendly. I do not know their names but there was one male and one female and I believe both were Asian. Thanks for such a great visit!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

The long wait times at Brentwood's clinic are usually due to the number of patients waiting to see Doctor Ghahary. Wait can exceed 2 hours sometimes but you'll be getting the best medical care in the long run by seeing this GP.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017