Ratings for Dr. Fred B. Lutz

I had blood work done at his office on Wednesday,July 31, 2013. I was then told that the results would be back the next day, Thursday and at the latest, Friday. I had not heard from his office by Monday so I called and they said the results were in but the doctor had yet to sign off on them. I have called weekday since and this is August 19th and the doctor still hasn't signed off on them nor has anyone from his office, at any time, attempted to contact me. I would NEVER recommend Dr. Lutz or his practice.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Dr. Lutz disregards any opinions or diagnostic observation from any doctors you have seen before him. He thinks he knows everything, he wont admit when he is wrong, and he does the job for the paycheck. He misdiagnoses me TWICE. Once prescribing me dangerous psychotropic meds I did not need and luckily refuses. They said the only way i could get a second opinion would be if i could "backdoor my way in". Well I did...and I received the surgery I needed in time no thanks to Dr. Lutz! I wouldn't sent my worse enemy to see him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I am a nervous patient and Dr. Lutz is very calming. He actually helped me get over my fear of doctors and I was able to have surgery that I desperately needed. He makes sure that his staff contacts me for follow up appointments and labs when I need them.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

I have Cluster Headaches, If you just looked up what cluster headaches are then you have done much more that Dr. Lutz has done for me. If your looking for a PCP then keep looking.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Fred B. Lutz's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Harvard-Pilgrim