Ratings for Dr. Daniela Matijevic

I was looking all over for Dr. Daniela Matijevic as she is the best dentist I have ever had. For those that are still trying to find her she now has her own office in Virgil. Here is the website for further information. http://www.dentalcareniagara.com/ Happy, once again.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I have been to Dr Daniela office twice as a new patient. Needing a lot of dental work and I have found both Dr Daniela and her staff extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They have made me feel at ease about the procedures and care about my fears Would recommend them to everyone

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Amazing dentist. Never felt so comfortable before at the dentist. She takes the time to explain all options and truly cares about her patients. Wonderful state of the art office!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I saw Dr. Daniela yesterday and I was very pleased with her manners and clarity of explanations of all my options. I fell asleep during my root canal. Overall, pain free dentistry that I would highly recommend. Amazing dental experience. I look forward going and seeing her again. Didn't even feel her needle at all.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Doctor was very through and polite. Informed me of my molar breakdown and recommended options clearly.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Seems friendly, hard to understand. New out of school. Has caused several patients quite a bit of facial swelling, infections and nerve problems in the face, (including me). Has worked on teeth that did not need to be worked on, also has done root canals, leaving parts of the root in to be fixed by professionals. Likes to prescribe oxycottons to young patients - Most dentists do not prescribe this type of pain reliever. Would suggest going to a dentist with more experience.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009