Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Turcott

Worst doctor ever. Offered no help. Used general topics to fill up conversation. Was arrogant and self absorbed. Do not go to see him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

I just ran across this website. I have to agree with what people are saying. Back in 2002 I had to re-apply for disability. One of the questions is does your doctor think you can work. I asked him. His response was, if it was the old days I could be an elevator operator as long as the building didn't have more than nine floors because he said otherwise I would be counting in double digets and since my own elevator didn't go to the top floor he said no. But it would cost me $100.00 cash to have his crew type a report to Social Security. What a condecending ass.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

i had to pay $25 for a 10 min session that was supposed to be about the medine i was on. spent more time talking about school supplies. come to find out, the total charge for that appt was $160! that's $640 an hour. ridiculous! it was unnecessary for me to travel all that way for that appt and considering i told him i wanted to keep my costs down because of insurance co-pays, he should never have had me come in for that.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

I have no intention of ever seeing him again. He was condescending and rude, accused me of being homosexual, and then being Tiger Woods when I said I was dating a girl. He is arrogant as the previous reviews mention and makes assumptions and takes stereotyping to an extreme. Unless you feel like wasting time and money, don't bother with this doctor. Seeing that someone this stupid could get a medical degree makes me want to give med school a whirl.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Rude receptionist with poor telephone manners. Doctor was arrogant and didn't know much about my illness. Seeing him was a waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Arrogant, self absorbed. Talks about irrelvent things to fill up the appointment time. Never give a straight answer to direct questions. I asked what my diagnosis was and he said I was FUBARED. Like pulling teeth to get relevent information from him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Dr. Richard D. Turcott's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1972)

• Blue Cross/Blue Shield Dental