Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Tabibian

Dr. Tabibian is an excellent doctor with great bedside manner, empathy, and surgical hands. I'd recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

I trust Dr. Tabibian, so I will continue to see him for my skin issues.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

Dr Tabibian is a great Doctor, one of the best I have met. I went to multiple MD's for my condition, but DR Tabibian was the only one who diagnose my condition correctly, and right on, in addition he gave me some samples of the medication to use right away and that was really helpfu. Thank you for being a great doctor, Dr Tabibian. Your recommendations worked, my skin is now very clear and I truly feel much better. Thank you / Joya sh

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I received staph infection from a routine procedure due to the unsanitary office conditions. The staff was threatening when I informed them of my situation, and did not return my calls. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I really like the way Dr. T remembers my whole family, and takes time to ask about how they are doing. It shows that he really cares. He also takes the time to listen to any other issues I have instead of jumping to a diagnosis. And, he's good at what he does, and almost always fits us in when we need to see him. What more could you want from a doctor? We think he's great.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

You got an ethical, super knowledgable, caring doctor all wrapped into one. And unlike other places, they don't make you sit and wait in the waiting room for ever. Everytime I have been there, I have been seen within 15 mintues or so.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Best overall dermatologist I have ever seen...and I had been to a few. He is honest and ethical besides just being a great clinician. I'm so glad to have found him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

Dr. Tabibian does NOT know what he's doing! And, he's kind of rude and doesn't listen. I was a patient of his for a couple of years and NEVER impressed with him or his staff. I've finally had enough. Word of advise, don't waste your time or money with this doc.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

May be okay for botox but strongly recommend you find another doctor if you have any medical condition that requires a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Great doctor and office staff. Everyone takes into account what the patient needs. Very thorough and understanding. Does not rush the patients in and out. Wonderful personality

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Michael P. Tabibian's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)