Dr. Biljana Trpkova

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Biljana Trpkova

Our daughter had teeth growing every which way when we were referred by our Dentist to Dr. Trpkova. Our daughter has just completed her first stage of braces and we are happy with the results so far. The staff are courteous and accommodating. We did have a couple instances where the wire was cut too short and slipped out of the bracket but it was promptly fixed. I would not hesitate to recommend this Orthodontist.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

She is such a kind woman and the staff is incredible.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

My daughter has completed her Invisalign treatment with Dr Trpkova and the results are outstanding!!! We consulted four orthodontists before Dr Trpkova and all of them said the ONLY way to fix my daughter's problem was to remove 3 healthy teeth to make room, that only braces could work and even then no guarantee. Dr Trpkova was able to do what nobody else could. Even more, she guaranteed us results from the start, confident, knowledgeable, professionally. The treatment went smooth and efficient. We are extremely grateful that she could save all our daughter's teeth, now they look perfectly straight. Thank you, Dr. Trpkova!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Love this office! Dr. Trpkova and her staff are all very knowledgeable and so helpful. They have up to date equipment to serve their patients with the best care. Not one bad thing to say!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

From the Dr. To the staff, all very freindly, punctual and very accomodating. Happy with the outcome and would very much so recommend.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I was so lucky to have had my orthodontic treatment with Dr. Biljana Trpkova. Her knowledge, skill and professionalism was outstanding! I love her modern and high tech office - they are definately leading edge!! Couldn’t be happier with my beautiful smile!! Highly recommend Dr. Trpkova and InLine Orthodontics

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I highly recommend Dr Trpkova and her team. My son, daughter and myself were all patients and now have perfect teeth... and we were always treated like family. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

We loved our appointments and my daughters felt so welcomed and enjoyed every second we were here!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

The best decision I have ever made was choosing Dr. Trpkova and her team to make all of my smile dreams come true! From the initial exam to all the check ups in between, I could not be happier with the quality and care provided to me! The technology this office has invested in to make all appointments quick and easy is astonishing! If you’re considering orthodontics, it would be a mistake not to choose this office!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Due to the daily compliments I receive, you can’t deny my GORGEOUS smile, or why I’m giving 5 stars!! 10 years ago I became a member of the InLine family. I call it a family as they treat you a such. Now as I watch them look after my teenage daughter, I look forward to another decade of care and maintenance.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Biljana Trpkova's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Biljana Trpkova is a certified orthodontist specializing in Invisalign for teens and adults in SouthCalgary

• English