Ratings for Dr. Biljana Trpkova

Very pleased with Dr. Trpkova and her staff! They were all very pleasant, kind, helpful, patient, and professional! My son’s teeth look amazing!!😁 I highly recommend them to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

I love Dr Trpkova and her whole team. They work together perfectly and are all committed to making you feel at home. Highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Dr. Trpkova and her staff are very kind and helpful. My daughters teeth look amazing after using Invisalign.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I am done with my invisalign treatment today with Dr. Trpkova and I am greatly satisfied with the results. Thanks doc and your team for the great work. Highly recommend this clinic to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Dr. Trpkova and her staff are wonderful. They are friendly, professional and knowledgable. They make sure you are comfortable and happy with your treatment plan and results. I'd highly recommend this office if you need orthodontic treatment!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

They are very good and professional. Thanks a lot!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

All four members of our family followed orthodontic treatment at Inline Orthodontics. Thank you for the great work Dr Trpkova and a sincere thank you to all the staff, always a pleasure to deal with you. We'll definitely recommend you to our friends. Lucian Mic

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Dr. Trpkova and the staff at InLine are caring and knowledgeable. They always explain what they will be doing and their plan so I always felt in the loop for my treatment. I had great results with my Invisalign.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr. Trpkova is so amazing, her staff as well! They looked after me for so long with braces as my mouth developed. I think I have an amazing smile and I never cover my mouth to laugh! They also taught me very good dental hygiene which once you learn it’s with you for life! Very thankful

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

I am currently in treatment at InLine Orthodontics and couldn’t be happier with my results so far! Dr Trpkova is awesome and I love her team! I feel right at home in this office and would recommend to anyone looking for an orthodontist!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Dr. Biljana Trpkova's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Biljana Trpkova is a certified orthodontist specializing in Invisalign for teens and adults in SouthCalgary

• English