Dr. Biljana Trpkova

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Biljana Trpkova

Our daughter had teeth growing every which way when we were referred by our Dentist to Dr. Trpkova. Our daughter has just completed her first stage of braces and we are happy with the results so far. The staff are courteous and accommodating. We did have a couple instances where the wire was cut too short and slipped out of the bracket but it was promptly fixed. I would not hesitate to recommend this Orthodontist.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Amazing experience! Staff are friendly and helpful. They make sure that you feel welcome. They will keep working with you until the job is done.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Great place. Great staff. Would recommend this place to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Trpkova has treated two of our boys over several years. She takes plenty of time to explain what we need to know and always willing to answer any questions we have. The office staff are fun and great at what they do.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

We are very thankful with Dr. Biljana , she did a great job with our daughter . Thanks a lot!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Friendly, knowledgeable, flexible appointments and great environment.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Just got my braces off and never been happier with my smile! Great place I recommend it.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

At my new patient exam the doctor was very helpful with her knowledge and giving me options for my treatment and payment. Staff was very friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I just finished my orthodontic treatment at Inline and I can't thank Dr. Trpkova enough! I will have this smile for a lifetime and I'm so excited to show it off. All the assistant's are great! I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Trpkova and staff were always extremely helpful and gave me a beautiful smile that I can embrace life every single day with!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Biljana Trpkova's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Biljana Trpkova is a certified orthodontist specializing in Invisalign for teens and adults in SouthCalgary

• English