Ratings for Dr. Maria G. Iniguez

I had a high risk pregnancy. In and out of labor and delivery. She said I was not a candidate for a csection. She compared her pregnancy to mine, essentially telling me to suck it up. She put me on disability the day before I was admitted to be induced. I spent 2 days in induction/labor before giving birth via *gasp* csection. Sought 2-3 opinions. I should have been put on disability and on bed rest which I requested and my daughter wouldn't have been born 6 weeks preterm. HORRIBLE birthing experience I will never get back as after my daughters birth, I was strongly advised that this would be my last pregnancy. She NEVER returns correspondence in a timely manner if AT ALL! The whole obgyn department new my name and ordeal by the end o my pregnancy, all the staff knows me by name yet Dr.Iniguez does not. Terrible.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

Very poor manner. Didn't listen and respect patient, instead felt talked down to and misunderstood. Changed providers.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

In a C-Section consultation she turns down talking about C-Sections & really pushes Vaginal delivery. Makes you think that she does not know how to do a C-Section. She trys to hard to push you into having it her way & not your decision.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr. Maria G. Iniguez's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1988)

MB Health