Ratings for Dr. Wally Dhol

I am BLOWN AWAY by the results of my teeth. Dr Dhol is a wonderful orthodontist and I suggest him every chance I get. I was not an easy patient. I received double jaw surgery during my treatment with Dr Dhol. I had high expectations. And I had (note: had) a fear of dental work. ALL with a tight deadline. Dr Dhol and his team took this all in strides, assuring me every step of the way. His support staff are an amazing group of women. Kind, interested and supportive in your progress, fast and attentive. (HUGE thank you to Jenn and Jody!) Dr Dhol is a very smart man that will take the time to educate you. His professional demeanour and kind heartedness makes the process a lot easier. He will always pop in to say "hi" even when you're in for something quick. I saw 5 orthodontists before choosing Dr Dhol and I haven't looked back. Thank you Dr Dhol and team - I am SO happy with my smile!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Guy wanted to break my jaw (literally!) I was like 12 or something.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Dhol is an amazing doctor. My son was nervous about seeing an orthodontist but his first experience left him loving his braces. Not what I expected at all. In the past year, we have visited Myorthodontist over several occasions and each one was a positive experience. Dr. Dhol is extremely knowledgeable and professional with the best bedside manner ever. I have never met a doctor who goes out of their way for their clients. Exceptional. I travel from the deep Northwest of the city to see him. To add, the staff is remarkably personable ALL THE TIME - so rare and so appreciated. The office environment is friendly and inviting. I highly recommend him and Myorthodontist to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

My son was there for first consultation, a friend of us have recommended the place. Great experience!! Kudos for the customer service, really focused on client having a good experience. Staff was knowledgeable and kind. The assistant and the physician were respectful of time and preferences. Didn't feel pushed to buy any services, can see evidence based medicine is practiced here,. Good job!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Both my daughter and I have been treated by Dr. Dhol and his team. I get complimented all of the time on my teeth:) At 40yrs old I finally have the smile I always wanted!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Dhol and his team are terrific. They are helpful, friendly and knowledgable. I love the results I have seen with my 4 children. I also really like waiting with my little one as there are lots of toys and games to play with. Even a movie theatre with free hot chocolate! We just love this office and are very happy with Dr. Dhol. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Both of my children have had the privilege of receiving treatment from Dr. Dhol. At the beginning, when the pictures of their teeth were taken, I would not have believed the results we see today! The staff are always attentive, helpful, accommodating and knowledgeable. Thank you so much for the care received by my family!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Dr Dhol is an excellent orthodontist, he has provided excellent care for my family! The experience at the clinic is second to none in Calgary. I often speak of our family experience and would recommend Dr. Dhol to anyone looking for superior care. Both my daughters and wife have been under the care of Dr. Dhol and his team.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Wally Dhol's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Following four years of dental school at the University of Alberta and two years of general dental practice, Dr.Dhol was accepted into the specialization program in Orthodontics at the University of Toronto. Dr. Dhol completed his fellowship in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics at University of Toronto in 2003 earning the designation of Certified Specialist in Orthodontics. Dr. Dhol is a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentist of Canada and is an active member of the Canadian Association of Orthodontist, American Association of Orthodontist and Alberta Society of Orthodontists. Dr, Dhol’s commitment to orthodontics is only exceeded by his passion and dedication to his family. He is a devoted husband and proud father of four beautiful girls.

• English

• University of Alberta
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2003)

• Atrhur D. Cumming Medal

Great West
Green Shield Insurance
SunLife Financial

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Guy wanted to break my jaw (literally!) I was like 12 or something."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dhol is an amazing doctor. My son was nervous about seeing an orthodontist but his first experience left him loving his braces. Not what I expected at all..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My son was there for first consultation, a friend of us have recommended the place. Great experience!! Kudos for the customer service, really focused on client..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Both my daughter and I have been treated by Dr. Dhol and his team. I get complimented all of the time on my teeth:) At 40yrs old I finally have the smile I alwa..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dhol and his team are terrific. They are helpful, friendly and knowledgable. I love the results I have seen with my 4 children. I also really like waiting w..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Both of my children have had the privilege of receiving treatment from Dr. Dhol. At the beginning, when the pictures of their teeth were taken, I would not h..."

December 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dhol is an excellent orthodontist, he has provided excellent care for my family! The experience at the clinic is second to none in Calgary. I often speak o..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dhol did mouth guards for the hockey players in our house for a great deal. Super helpful and friendly. We were very appreciative. "

December 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He gave me expander, TAD's, Headgear, rubber bands, and surgery. F**k HIM"

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with care and results. Dr. Dhol treated 2 of my children. Staff were all very pleasant, patient and accommodating, "

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dhol and his staff are great! Three of my family members are in his care, and have never had a bad experience."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent provider. Was refered to a different Ortho by my dentist, chose Dr. Dhol based on friends recomendations. The office is quite busy, but the staff we..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very impressed with Dr. Dhol, he was always professional and friendly. The office was very comfortable, and all of the staff were friendly. He treated my son ..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dohl and his staff have consistently impressed me during the years my daughter needed their services. I highly recommend this office! They are very accommo..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In my opinion Dr. Dhol is the best orthodintist in Calgary. The fact that his fees were less then any other I had a consultation with was a bonus! "

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When refered to Dr. Dhol for much needed orthodontic treatment for my son I was anxious that it would be financially unattainable. We were advised that he woul..."

August 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience, so happy with my daughters results. "

August 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dhol and his staff are in a league of their own and I could not be happier with the treatment my children are receiving. It is refreshing to be in an office..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "We are really disappointed. Dr Dohl came highly recommended, but it's a complete nightmare scheduling appointments, and good luck if you need anything done tha..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely LOVED coming to Dr. Dhol’s office and often find myself referring him to people that complement me on my smile. I was referred to Dr. Dhol because ..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Walinder Dhol has treated both my daughters and I can't say enough about his workmanship, business ethics and genuine care for his patients. Budgeting for b..."

July 28, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2Z 0S8". Address has been updated from "None" to "11 McKenzie Towne Ave SE". Suite has been updated from "None" to "450".

July 10, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "As a current patient, I am writing this review because I made a decision to start with dr. Dhol after reading the reviews. It was a great start, the staff is al..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a FANTASTIC orthodontist. Dr. Dhol is not only a very competent Orthodontist, but also a caring individual. What I love most about Dr. Dhol is that he does..."

July 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.myORTHODONTISTcalgary.com" to "http://www.myorthodontistcalgary.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "403-257-7415".

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor great with bracesExcellent is extremely helpful and he knows what he was is doing"

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am BLOWN AWAY by the results of my teeth. Dr Dhol is a wonderful orthodontist and I suggest him every chance I get. I was not an easy patient. I recei..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "My son has been in braces for almost a year and although his smile is looking good, we have not been happy with the absence of the orthodontist at every visit. ..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When we learned that my daughter needed braces we did some homework to find a great orthodontist who was professional, caring and fair in terms of cost. Dr Dhol..."

April 1, 2015

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a referring doctors office, exceptional care for my patients, have seen enough cases to only refer here. Many great ortho offices in Calgary but make su..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dhol and his staff are in a league of their own and I could not be hapier with the treatment my children are receiving. It is refreshing to be in an office..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Dohl and his staff. I would recommend him to everyone that needs braces and other treatment. They go the extra mile."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome experience all around. Dr. Staff. Facility. Treatment. Love it."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend Dr. Dhol. He has great staff and friendly service."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly staff. My Invisalign has done wonders for my teeth."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience. My daughter loves her invisalign and is always happy to go to myORTHODONTIST. Staff are fantastic and super friendly. Dr. Dhol is extremely..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is really good! I recommended 100% Congrats to him and the staff, you made a wonderful job in my teeth."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Dhol. My son is currently a patient of Dr. Dhol's and he has been terrific along with the entire staff."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My grandson is a patient of Dr.Dhol and his teeth look amazing. Dr. Dhol is a perfectionist and if you see any of his patients you will see that this is true. H..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dhol has done a wonderful job with our daughter! She came into his office with severely displaced teeth and now has a beautiful smile. Dr. Dhol has been ver..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I cannot praise Dr. Dhol and his team enough. My oldest daughter went with different ortho and I knew that when it came to my younger one, I had to find a diff..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding! Dr. Dhol has taken care of my entire family, he IS the BEST! Dr. Dhol takes a lot of pride in his profession, he genuinely cares about his patients..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our experience with Dr.Dhol's was fantastic! The staff was always courteous and polite(even when I forgot my son's appointment!). I went to several other orthod..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dhol and his entire team define true customer service and exemplify "above and beyond" in every aspect of their provided services. Dr. Dhol is unquestionabl..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dhol is very knowledgeable and professional, and he takes whatever steps are necessary to ensure his customers are satisfied with their results. His staff a..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I want to start out by saying that doctors like Dr. Dhol are few and far between. He is an amazing orthodontist with all of the credentials you are looking for ..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Dhol and all of his staff are outstanding. They were recommended to us by our Dentist and we have been very pleased with the whole process. My daughter was i..."

September 10, 2014