Ratings for Dr. Wally Dhol

I am BLOWN AWAY by the results of my teeth. Dr Dhol is a wonderful orthodontist and I suggest him every chance I get. I was not an easy patient. I received double jaw surgery during my treatment with Dr Dhol. I had high expectations. And I had (note: had) a fear of dental work. ALL with a tight deadline. Dr Dhol and his team took this all in strides, assuring me every step of the way. His support staff are an amazing group of women. Kind, interested and supportive in your progress, fast and attentive. (HUGE thank you to Jenn and Jody!) Dr Dhol is a very smart man that will take the time to educate you. His professional demeanour and kind heartedness makes the process a lot easier. He will always pop in to say "hi" even when you're in for something quick. I saw 5 orthodontists before choosing Dr Dhol and I haven't looked back. Thank you Dr Dhol and team - I am SO happy with my smile!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Simply The best staff and dental knowledge in the city.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

We have been to several orthodontists in the Calgary and Okotoks area and Dr. Dhol is the guy you need to see if you want efficiency and perfection!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

SoOoooh happy with my teeth! Dr Dhol was awesome and my treatment was done really fast! I smile all the time nor :)

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I could not have been happier with my treatment. Scary to go through ortho as an adult, but Dr. Dhol and his team were AMAZING and made it so easy with Invisalign. I love my smile. Thanks myORTHODONTIST! I will definitely recommend you!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Dhol is an amazing doctor. My son was nervous about seeing an orthodontist but his first experience left him loving his braces. Not what I expected at all. In the past year, we have visited Myorthodontist over several occasions and each one was a positive experience. Dr. Dhol is extremely knowledgeable and professional with the best bedside manner ever. I have never met a doctor who goes out of their way for their clients. Exceptional. I travel from the deep Northwest of the city to see him. To add, the staff is remarkably personable ALL THE TIME - so rare and so appreciated. The office environment is friendly and inviting. I highly recommend him and Myorthodontist to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

My son was there for first consultation, a friend of us have recommended the place. Great experience!! Kudos for the customer service, really focused on client having a good experience. Staff was knowledgeable and kind. The assistant and the physician were respectful of time and preferences. Didn't feel pushed to buy any services, can see evidence based medicine is practiced here,. Good job!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Both my daughter and I have been treated by Dr. Dhol and his team. I get complimented all of the time on my teeth:) At 40yrs old I finally have the smile I always wanted!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Dhol and his team are terrific. They are helpful, friendly and knowledgable. I love the results I have seen with my 4 children. I also really like waiting with my little one as there are lots of toys and games to play with. Even a movie theatre with free hot chocolate! We just love this office and are very happy with Dr. Dhol. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Wally Dhol's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Following four years of dental school at the University of Alberta and two years of general dental practice, Dr.Dhol was accepted into the specialization program in Orthodontics at the University of Toronto. Dr. Dhol completed his fellowship in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics at University of Toronto in 2003 earning the designation of Certified Specialist in Orthodontics. Dr. Dhol is a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentist of Canada and is an active member of the Canadian Association of Orthodontist, American Association of Orthodontist and Alberta Society of Orthodontists. Dr, Dhol’s commitment to orthodontics is only exceeded by his passion and dedication to his family. He is a devoted husband and proud father of four beautiful girls.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2003)
  • University of Alberta