Rate Dr. Wally Dhol

Dr. Wally Dhol's Ratings

When refered to Dr. Dhol for much needed orthodontic treatment for my son I was anxious that it would be financially unattainable. We were advised that he would most likely need surgery and years of very extensive orthodontic treatment to correct his bite. At my free consultation the treatment coordinator welcomed me and all my kids to the office, explained the numerous treatment options and answered all my questions.

We were ecstatic when we found out that there were options other than surgery, and that he would not need years of extensive, uncomfortable treatment. Better yet, no downpayment, no interest financing was offered on the spot without a credit check or lengthy application process.

We are all thrilled with the results, and I love that my son now smiles in his pictures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2909043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2015

Great experience, so happy with my daughters results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2015

Dr. Dhol and his staff are in a league of their own and I could not be happier with the treatment my children are receiving. It is refreshing to be in an office that has a positive work environment and that everyone loves the work they are doing. I have a 8 and 9 year old that have been in treatment for the past year. I always receive my next appointment before leaving the office but if any of my children have discomfort I was told not to wait and to bring them in so they can see what the cause may be. Dr. Dhol always explains the treatment being accomplished at each appointment and is ready to answer any questions I may have. I highly recommend Dr. Dhol and when you meet him you will see a dedicated true professional. Thank you Dr. Dhol and thank you to your staff. My kids smiles look better every day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

I absolutely LOVED coming to Dr. Dhol’s office and often find myself referring him to people that complement me on my smile. I was referred to Dr. Dhol because I was referred for jaw surgery. If you're not familiar with the process for this surgery there's a lot of orthodontic work that needs to be done pre and post surgery. My first consultation with Dr. Dhol was amazing, he explained the process for prepping for the surgery, expectations for the procedure and payment options for my orthodontic work. I came every 4-6 weeks for an appointment and every time I came Dr. Dhol and his staff took great care of me. They knew me personally and genuinely cared about my well being. Not only is Dr. Dhol and his staff pleasant but they know their stuff!! They're extremely knowledgeable about orthodontics work well with all different cases of bite and teeth alignment. I feel and look amazing after my journey with braces and jaw surgery, and credit that Dr. Dhol and his staff. THANK YOU!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Dr. Walinder Dhol has treated both my daughters and I can't say enough about his workmanship, business ethics and genuine care for his patients. Budgeting for braces is very difficult, Dr. Dhol and his staff worked with my family to make it doable. His aftercare program is awesome. My eldest daughter had her braces removed years ago after being treated for severe overbite and overcrowding. She broke her retainer was extremely upset that her teeth would shift back. I called Dr.Dhol’s office and they were very accommodating when she was home for college break. I have heard horror stories about orthodontists and am glad that we were blessed with Dr. Dhol. I recommend him and his staff to all my friends and family. He is a top notch orthodontist and keeps up on the newest technology and is a genuine great person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

What a FANTASTIC orthodontist. Dr. Dhol is not only a very competent Orthodontist, but also a caring individual. What I love most about Dr. Dhol is that he doesn't "settle". He will not rush your orthodontic program just because you are tired of wearing braces. Perfection is what he strives for and achieves. He was so fantastic with my son that my skeptical husband decided to get braces himself. Since then, my youngest son and I have both entrusted Dr. Dhol to work his magic on our mouths. Dr. Dhol will forever get our endorsement and praise. Fantastic orthodontist and wonderful person!!!! Thank you Dr. Dhol for allowing us to be part of YOUR family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Awesome doctor great with bracesExcellent is extremely helpful and he knows what he was is doing

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2855604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

My son has been in braces for almost a year and although his smile is looking good, we have not been happy with the absence of the orthodontist at every visit. It seems like the helpers do all the work but the doctor has only been there 2-3 times through our braces. I think it is a lot of money for no attention from the actual qualified person who we are paying for. The staff has been great and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2795154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

When we learned that my daughter needed braces we did some homework to find a great orthodontist who was professional, caring and fair in terms of cost. Dr Dhol and his staff at myORTHODONTIST exceeded our expectations. I feel confident and satisfied that they have the best interest of their patients at heart. They made me comfort and were patient in answering all my questions. My daughter actually looks forward to going there - no fear or anxiety at all! I'd recommend Dr Dhol in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2763881].votes_count ]]