Ratings for Dr. Wally Dhol

I am BLOWN AWAY by the results of my teeth. Dr Dhol is a wonderful orthodontist and I suggest him every chance I get. I was not an easy patient. I received double jaw surgery during my treatment with Dr Dhol. I had high expectations. And I had (note: had) a fear of dental work. ALL with a tight deadline. Dr Dhol and his team took this all in strides, assuring me every step of the way. His support staff are an amazing group of women. Kind, interested and supportive in your progress, fast and attentive. (HUGE thank you to Jenn and Jody!) Dr Dhol is a very smart man that will take the time to educate you. His professional demeanour and kind heartedness makes the process a lot easier. He will always pop in to say "hi" even when you're in for something quick. I saw 5 orthodontists before choosing Dr Dhol and I haven't looked back. Thank you Dr Dhol and team - I am SO happy with my smile!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I could not be happier with my orthodontic results. I was worried about doing it as an adult, but Dr Dhol and his team were so supportive and my teeth look better than I ever could have imagined. Thanks!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

We knew that our son was going to need braces because he had a visible underbite. When I booked the appointment with Dr. Dhol, I thought his office was in Banker's Hall, but they had already moved to Mackensie Towne. We're in the NW, so that's a long way for us, but once we went and met him and his staff, we decided to get treatment there. We were not disappointed. His bite was corrected and his teeth look great. When our other two kids needed to get invisalign, I visited two orthodontists in the NW thinking I might switch because I didn't relish the idea of driving down south so often, but compared to My Orthodontist, I was unimpressed with their office staff and cost. Not only did the kids end up getting invisalign with Dr. Dhol, but I decided to get them, too. Dr. Dhol and his team did everything they could to accommodate our schedule. They are incredibly personable and welcoming and made me and the kids feel totally comfortable. Plus, our collective teeth look amazing! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Dhol to anyone considering orthodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

As a patient currently receiving treatment, I will talk about both the pro's and con's I have experienced as a patient of Dr. Dhol's. Pros: -I've had my braces on for about 13 months, and my teeth already look 100% better than they did when we initially started. There are still a few spacing issues to sort out, but my mouth feels much more comfortable, and my smile looks great! -The facilities are kept very clean, the waiting rooms are nice. They have a kitchen with snacks, although it is a bit off to the side, so you need to find an excuse to make your way over there. -The assistant's I have worked with so far have been very knowledgeable, and willing to answer my questions, or go grab Dr. Dhol for me. -While busy, I have still seen Dr. Dhol at every appointment I've had, he always makes sure to come over and check how my teeth are coming along. -When I was shopping around, the prices at MyOrthodontist were several hundred dollars cheaper than anywhere else I visited. Con's: -I've often found that "quick" 10-20 minute appointment's to get my wires changed have been much longer. For example, at my last appointment was a simple wire changed, scheduled at 6:15, and I didn't leave until 6:50. -I was told initially that my braces would be on for about a year. At the year mark, they told me I would get them off this summer. Now they are telling me it will be another 6 months. I understand that there are lots of variables at play, and it's worth it to take the necessary time to get my teeth perfect, but I am disappointed that they would continuously tell me I'd be getting them off soon, getting my hopes up, only to extend the date. -I have had several issues with scheduling appointments, as the day they offer appointments in the evening is Thursday. Not necessarily a con, but definitely something to keep in mind if you work 8-5 and don't want to take time off work to visit the orthodontist.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

The clinic itself is a nice facility, however after going in for a consult I will not be starting treatment here. I expected more after seeing positive reviews on here and google. Found Dr. Dhol to be particularly pushy with treatment and never directly answered my concerns. I am open to professional recommendations but didn't appreciate being talked to as if I'm uneducated.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Procedure still ongoing, however, thus far the experience has been excellent

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

We have been to several orthodontists in the Calgary and Okotoks area and Dr. Dhol is the guy you need to see if you want efficiency and perfection!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

SoOoooh happy with my teeth! Dr Dhol was awesome and my treatment was done really fast! I smile all the time nor :)

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I could not have been happier with my treatment. Scary to go through ortho as an adult, but Dr. Dhol and his team were AMAZING and made it so easy with Invisalign. I love my smile. Thanks myORTHODONTIST! I will definitely recommend you!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Wally Dhol's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Following four years of dental school at the University of Alberta and two years of general dental practice, Dr.Dhol was accepted into the specialization program in Orthodontics at the University of Toronto. Dr. Dhol completed his fellowship in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics at University of Toronto in 2003 earning the designation of Certified Specialist in Orthodontics. Dr. Dhol is a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentist of Canada and is an active member of the Canadian Association of Orthodontist, American Association of Orthodontist and Alberta Society of Orthodontists. Dr, Dhol’s commitment to orthodontics is only exceeded by his passion and dedication to his family. He is a devoted husband and proud father of four beautiful girls.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2003)
  • University of Alberta