Ratings for Dr. Surinder Ubhi

dr surinder ubhi is vry nice dr.she's vry helpful dr

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

The best doctor I ever had! She has always been very helpful with all my medical issues. Never been to a doctor who is as compassionate as she is.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Where do I begin😔I have been going to medi plus 1 and 2 since they opened...formerly I had the chance of seeing this doctor twice before..1st time she was OK...2nd time it seemed like she stopped caring and I made my kind not to see her again and today I called to get my Family Doctor...and somehow I got her when they mentioned doctors on duty names. Punctuality is absolutely horrible that's for an appointment, whereas I asked the staff to put me with my doctor as her walkins are being seen faster I had to wait 50 minutes after my appointment. She tells me that's not her problem I have to wait. And that's how it is. Doctors are not free to see you that's why they didn't cancelled you. How does that makes sense? There are people in and out as walkins faster than me. I know for a fact my brother went as a walkin after my scheduled appointment got in and out before me. Then she barely looked at my problem. Got upset at me saying no one has talked to me like that in 45 years...well obviously she lies since I see similar remarks here. I asked where can I appeal. She gets defensive right away. Unfortunately that's still service. You can't practice what you preach. You are telling me to be compassionate. You are telling me too bad so sad. Well I think she is not happy with what she does. Rather than having a logical, realistic, rational answer she is trying to tell me I am rude. No she is an escapist and runs away from problems herself. She maybe nice but needs to be on stress leave or retired. You can't demand respect just because you are a Doctor. You live in Canada where we treat janitors and CEOS the same. If you have been in school long enough so have I. If you deal with people so do I. Respect is earned. You have to leave your ego and pride aside. Try to understand the oath of hippocrate before you step in this field. You could be in this field for 45 years but it does not stands you out or make you any better than other Doctors. Unprofessional, horrible inter/ intra personal skills. Terrible communication skills. Assumptions driver...interruption problems. Horrible listening skills. Can someone tell me who gave her the license to practice?????No stars!minus stars!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Actually, I went to Dr. Ubhi when I had cough, fever, my throat was hurting really badly. My family doctor was on vacation, so I chose her. She came to her room where I was sitting, she even didn't check my throat or fever. She was in rush and even she didn'ts it on her chair to listen me. You know what she did- She just said, "here is red liquid". it will cure your throat. That's it. I found her very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Disgusted! The most unprofessional doctor I have ever encountered to the point where she's even rude! I would give her no stars doesn't deserve to hold her position as a "family doctor."

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

She is uneducated, rude, unprofessional and makes me believe that the healthcare system in Canada has failed us. She needs her licence taken away immediately before she causes the death of a patient.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Today i went to see the doctor due to a problem that i have, just to make it short because every time i think about it, it gets me very upset. She told me straight to my face that if you're not a patient of hers, she doesn't care one bit of you. Very disappointing to have doctors telling you that you're nothing to them and that they would give you any medication that she think it might be useful. That she loves and cares about her patient, but the rest, she has no concerns whatsoever.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. S. Ubhi is one of the rudest doctors I have met. She needs to leave her personal biases at home. She is educated to help people not come in the room for literally 2 minutes and tell me to stop wasting her time because I didn't know why I had the fever and told me to go to emergency.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

My first visit with Dr. Ubhi has been good. But, it hasn't been great lately. She is very quickly jumping at conclusions. She has not been listening to the complete problem. She will have to spend a couple of more minutes with her patients to make them feel confident.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr ubhi has been my family dr for 42 years...both her and her husband have been an integral part of my life the life of my children and now the lives of my grand children....i have never found her to be unprofessional...or unconcerned about my health or diagnosis

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015