Ratings for Dr. Lakshmi Srinivasan

I am so greatful to have Dr. Srinivasan caring for me, she is not only a gifted doctor but a great commumicator.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

OMG...What a truly wonderful, knowledgeable doctor! Now this is one Dr that knows her area of speciality! Let's just say that after 4 endos and 2 internists trying to help me manage my Thyroid and Pre-Diabetes problems..I have finally one that knows and understands endocrinology! KUDOS to you Dr Srinivasan...I am looking forward to finally feeling better and healthier under your care!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Srinivasan is one very dedicated doctor I came across after a long time. My medication was declined by my insurance company, Dr Srinivasan was on vacation but still she was aware of the problem, and she called me and provided me with an alternative plan. I am fortunate to have come across such a dedicated doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

She is awesome. She explained in detail how my thyroid works so I understand. My previous doctors had never explained this to me.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Dr. Lakshmi Srinivasan's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)