Ratings for Dr. Edmond Li

I went from my pediatric dentist to a complete butcher of a dentist, and then I found out about Dr. Li. He's been my dentist now for over 20 years. He is very personable and easy going. He explains what he's doing and makes you feel very comfortable. And he always apologizes before he does something that might hurt :) I moved away from PoCo many years ago but still come back to see Dr. Li twice a year because he's worth the drive!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I am patient of Doctor Li for more than 15 years and he is great! I've never waited for more than 5 minutes, very knowledgeable and super friendly. Never rushed or forced with any decision, but rather provide his opinion and recommendation. He's great dentist and I recommend him to all my friends, many of them are moved to him and very happy too.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Li's been my dentist for years..He and his staff are amazing, very welcoming and friendly. I would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

He's great. Very gentle, super nice. Great chair-side manner. Great staff as well.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr. Li helped me overcome my fear of Dentists after having visited a quack Dentist as a young teen. After 25 years of neglect due to avoiding Dentists, I had major cavities and needed major cleaning, and let Dr. Li know of my fear. He listened and assured me. Took several visits, but by the end of my treatments, I was even trusting Dr. Li to drill without freezing at his suggestion. Quiet, personable efficient practice and pleasant Hygienists.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Li is very kind and respectful. He is knowledgable and skillful, and will refer to a specialist when needed. His staff are very friendly. Appointments are always on time.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Excellent dentist. Never rushes. Makes time for emergencies.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

He accepted my concerns and answered my questions. His rates seemed higher than my previous dentist.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009