Ratings for Dr. Jeff M. Bauman

Dr Jeff Bauman has been a great asset to the community and to many children that have needed his guidance throughout the years. He is always professional and more importantly welling to help children whenever and wherever he can .

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I have known and worked with Dr Bauman for more than 20 years. He is an excellent psychologist who is always striving to further his knowledge in the care of children. He is very compassionate and considerate. I have worked with him on many fronts and have even taken his EQ class. I always love our conversations and he is a great source of newer information for me to care for my patients. His number one priority is the patient not the money. I recommend him highly and do frequently.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

This is the go to guy for children and teens. Practical and warm.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Competent Courtious! The kids like him. Came highly recommended by my kids pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Not sure where that previous comment came from. The doc was perfectly respectful!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

he is very matter of fact in his way of talking to parents. My child was ok with going there but the doctor was very demeaning to me as an adult.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009