Ratings for Dr. Nikki Baxley

While technically not a doctor (She is a Womens' Health Nurse Practitioner), Nikki Baxley performed my annual exam at Lisa Ross Birth and Women's Center. For anyone looking for a different experience than your average 5-minute talk with an OB, I would definitly recommend Nikki. She talked with me for about 10 minutes before my exam and about 20 minutes after, answering all my questions thoroughly. The exam itself was the best experience I've ever had at a gynecological exam. The staff was very helpful, and I really felt as if Ms. Baxley cared about me and wanted me to have a good experience. I wanted to get away from the "medical mindset" of only treating the problem rather than the whole person. All the OB's I have visited just prescribe me a new pill and send me home. It took me a while to branch out of the traditional OB/Gyn doctors office setting, but I am so glad I did!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009