Ratings for Dr. John M. Saroyan

Dr Saroyan was the 8th doctor we had been to for my son. He was suffering severe pain in foot and all the doctors said there was nothing physically wrong that they could see until Dr Saroyan agreed to see him and diagnosed him with RND and we are now on the road to recovery. He was knowledgable and caring and we liked him very much and would highly recommend him. My grew up with a father who was a physician and my mother is a nurse so have been exposed to the medical industry my entire life Dr Saroyan is what medicine is supposed to be - he cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Saroyan is an excellent, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable doctor. My son was suffered a horrible trauma that left him with permanent damage and neuropathic pain. Dr. Saroyan made himself available at a moments notice for us and would call to check up on my son and facilitate treatments with my son's other care givers. We lost trust in many doctors and now trust few. We feel that our son is in excellent hands with Dr. Saroyan and his staff. For what our son has endured, he knows that Dr. Saroyan is there to help him in any way possible. He also has a warm and friendly approach about him that makes you feel at ease immediately. If there ever was a person meant to be in the field of Pediatric Pain Management, it is Dr. Saroyan. He has been an incredible comfort. Also, 5 stars for Columbia Presbyterian!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr. John M. Saroyan's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal