You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Zafer Mian

By far best doctor in Oakville. Patient, knowledgeable and punctual. He never rushes you and always makes sure he listens to his patients questions/concerns. So glad I found him! My whole family goes to him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Mian is fantastic! His team is also wonderful, Katie, Doris and Bonnie to name a few, are so helpful. Dr. Mian was recommended by my Naturopath and am so happy my hubby and I made the switch. He listens to my concerns and takes the time to help vs just writing an rx. He is knowledgeable, patient, kind and a wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Mian takes wonderful care of his patients, he takes the time to listen to his patients so you never feel rushed out. My whole family goes to Dr. Mian and we are very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

After my GP had retired I looked for high rated doctors in Oakville area and Dr. Mian's name came up. I went to see him with high expectations already. But I was very impressed nevertheless. This is the first doctor I've seen, including my Dad, that actually is not trying to rush his appointment. He genuinely cares and encourages his patients to ask and understand. I'm very happy to have him as my GP. I'm working on converting my wife too.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Best doctor. Explains things thoroughly and genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr Mian is the best! He's always great with my son and never in a rush to prescribe until he's sure there is a need. Very knowledgeable about latest science / research. Would recommend him to everyone without a doubt!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr Mian is awesome! Just look at what other people are saying as well. He is smart and doesn't make you feel dumb. Very honest and trustworthy. The whole clinic is great, including the pharmacy next door, they work well together. I forgot to tell Dr. Mian about a drug that I was taking, but I remembered to tell the pharmacist, he recommended something else that would be better.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

Dr. Zafer Mian's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far best doctor in Oakville. Patient, knowledgeable and punctual. He never rushes you and always makes sure he listens to his patients questions/concerns. So..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Clinic is well organized. Little if any wait times. Most important, Dr M listens. He is an outstanding person, and an excellent GP."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mian is fantastic! His team is also wonderful, Katie, Doris and Bonnie to name a few, are so helpful. Dr. Mian was recommended by my Naturopath and am so ..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mian takes wonderful care of his patients, he takes the time to listen to his patients so you never feel rushed out. My whole family goes to Dr. Mian and we..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After my GP had retired I looked for high rated doctors in Oakville area and Dr. Mian's name came up. I went to see him with high expectations already. But I wa..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I ask to be seen by Dr.Mian whenever i go to this clinic. Much better than Dr.Khan"

May 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor. Explains things thoroughly and genuinely cares about his patients. "

May 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mian is the best! He's always great with my son and never in a rush to prescribe until he's sure there is a need. Very knowledgeable about latest science / r..."

September 29, 2014