Ratings for Dr. Zafer Mian

Dr. Mian is a caring, knowledgeable, and conscientious physician.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Sometimes when people talk about doctors and healthcare as if they can't be trusted at all, I wonder why those people are being so silly. Then I remember what my experience with doctors was before I started seeing Dr. Mian, and I have a kind of "oh right! I forgot what that was like" moment where I remember I used to be one of those people too. The world needs more empathetic, compassionate doctors like Dr. Mian. He listens, he's never dismissive. Dr Mian cares and it shows. If there were more doctors like him in the world, there wouldn't be nearly as much distrust of the healthcare system. I don't know where I would be today if I hadn't found him!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Mian for over 5 years and I truly can trust him. He has helped me through so many obstacles within my life. He is very knowledgeable and understanding. He puts your personal preferences first. If youre uncomfortable with something, he will accomidate for that. He is a very wonderful, gentle, and smart doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr Mian for just a few months, but have noticed such a dramatic change from other Doctors I previously went too. He is extremely patient, courteous and takes the time to explain everything to an old man like me.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Mian is the best Doctor in the world♄ Kind and thoughtful with me and my family.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

We have been seeing Dr Mian for 2 yrs now and could not have been happier. He takes the time to listen and explain. There is no attitude with this doctor at all. We fully trust him and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Mian is simply outstanding. He is very knowledgeable and patient. I do not feel rushed to judged when I, or any of my family members come to see him. Recently, I moved to Halton from the Niagara Region. He is not only the best doctor in Oakville, he may be the best doctor in southern Ontario. thank you Dr. Mian.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

This guy is amazing! Never knew there were Doctors out there who were capable with the amount of concern, empathy and consideration as Dr. Mian. Went here on the recommendation of a friend, and I'm never looking back. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr Mian is an excellent Doctor. Switched from seeing a few doctors in downtown to just him and never going back! Highly recommend. One of of best Doctors in Ontario.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

By far best doctor in Oakville. Patient, knowledgeable and punctual. He never rushes you and always makes sure he listens to his patients questions/concerns. So glad I found him! My whole family goes to him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr. Zafer Mian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English