Ratings for Dr. Zafer Mian

Dr. Mian is simply outstanding. He is very knowledgeable and patient. I do not feel rushed to judged when I, or any of my family members come to see him. Recently, I moved to Halton from the Niagara Region. He is not only the best doctor in Oakville, he may be the best doctor in southern Ontario. thank you Dr. Mian.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

This guy is amazing! Never knew there were Doctors out there who were capable with the amount of concern, empathy and consideration as Dr. Mian. Went here on the recommendation of a friend, and I'm never looking back. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr Mian is an excellent Doctor. Switched from seeing a few doctors in downtown to just him and never going back! Highly recommend. One of of best Doctors in Ontario.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

By far best doctor in Oakville. Patient, knowledgeable and punctual. He never rushes you and always makes sure he listens to his patients questions/concerns. So glad I found him! My whole family goes to him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Clinic is well organized. Little if any wait times. Most important, Dr M listens. He is an outstanding person, and an excellent GP.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Mian is fantastic! His team is also wonderful, Katie, Doris and Bonnie to name a few, are so helpful. Dr. Mian was recommended by my Naturopath and am so happy my hubby and I made the switch. He listens to my concerns and takes the time to help vs just writing an rx. He is knowledgeable, patient, kind and a wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Mian takes wonderful care of his patients, he takes the time to listen to his patients so you never feel rushed out. My whole family goes to Dr. Mian and we are very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

After my GP had retired I looked for high rated doctors in Oakville area and Dr. Mian's name came up. I went to see him with high expectations already. But I was very impressed nevertheless. This is the first doctor I've seen, including my Dad, that actually is not trying to rush his appointment. He genuinely cares and encourages his patients to ask and understand. I'm very happy to have him as my GP. I'm working on converting my wife too.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I ask to be seen by Dr.Mian whenever i go to this clinic. Much better than Dr.Khan

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Best doctor. Explains things thoroughly and genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Zafer Mian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients