You may also like

Rate Dr. Zafer Mian

Dr. Zafer Mian's Ratings

Dr. Mian takes wonderful care of his patients, he takes the time to listen to his patients so you never feel rushed out. My whole family goes to Dr. Mian and we are very happy with his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

After my GP had retired I looked for high rated doctors in Oakville area and Dr. Mian's name came up. I went to see him with high expectations already. But I was very impressed nevertheless. This is the first doctor I've seen, including my Dad, that actually is not trying to rush his appointment. He genuinely cares and encourages his patients to ask and understand. I'm very happy to have him as my GP. I'm working on converting my wife too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I ask to be seen by Dr.Mian whenever i go to this clinic. Much better than Dr.Khan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Best doctor. Explains things thoroughly and genuinely cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr Mian is the best! He's always great with my son and never in a rush to prescribe until he's sure there is a need. Very knowledgeable about latest science / research. Would recommend him to everyone without a doubt!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr Mian is awesome! Just look at what other people are saying as well. He is smart and doesn't make you feel dumb. Very honest and trustworthy. The whole clinic is great, including the pharmacy next door, they work well together. I forgot to tell Dr. Mian about a drug that I was taking, but I remembered to tell the pharmacist, he recommended something else that would be better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2013

So grateful to have found this wonderful GP. After a sudden move to be closer to family for support after some significant health problems, I spent the past 2 years being followed by specialists but had no real GP to tie things together. Not only is Dr. Mian more than knowledgeable, he is easy to communicate with and takes his time to think objectively. A big thanks to Dr. Mian and his staff (including the other clinic doctors) for their good care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

I have had the opportunity to consult with Dr. Mian re: my health on various occasions and every time I see him, he always takes the extra time to listen and explain things to me. Dr. Mian is very knowledgeable, helpful, patient and truly cares for his patients. I have also referred my mother to him for medical consultations because I know she will be in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

As a patient of Dr. Mian's for nearly 9 years now, I can honestly say that he is one of the best I have ever come across. I find him to be patient, thorough, and attentive. My children and husband see him, too. My kids actually look forward to seeing the doctor, as Dr Mian speaks gently and directly to them, putting them at ease and making them feel as though they have a voice. Whether we see him on the days when he is working late, or on a Saturday, or during his walk-in hours, Dr Mian's hours are fantastic, enabling us to see the doctor whenever we need, even after work or on a weekend. I love that he doesn't rush to prescribe meds unnecessarily and only does so when warranted. If I need a prescription filled, the clinic has an attached pharmacy - a godsend for a busy mother when children are ill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][450888].votes_count ]]