Ratings for Dr. Isabelle Cyr

Maintenant elle travaille a sainte anne des plaines depuis quelques années. Elle est très professionnelle! Elle prend le temps de bien faire les choses. Elle est à l 'écoute de ses patients.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

She's now in Sainte-anne-des-plaines. Really good and nice personality!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Isabelle has been my dentist for the last couple of years. SHe has re-done 2 root canals that were previousely done by another "un-named" dentist. Young, helpful and knowledgable. 100% recommended.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Excellent dentist. Had root canal done and never hurt at all. Explains as she goes along. Real nice personality. Would definetly recommend to anyone. Knows what she's doing. No waiting.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

She really took the time to treat me properly and respected the fact that I am an extremely nervous patient to the point where I cry in the dentist chair before any and all procedures and she never ever made me feel bad about that or self conscious. I originally went to her for a second opinion and I just loved her. I will certainly go back with my kids.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009