Ratings for Dr. Jason Hitkari

I have been seeing Dr.Hitkari for about two years now at the Olive Centre. My partner and I were initially referred to see him to arrange using donor sperm to get pregnant. We met with Dr.Hitkari initially and then came back after about a year to start the treatments. I just felt compelled to write how wonderful we think Dr.Hitkari is. He is just a terrific doctor mostly because he seems to really care about us and about how things go. We also worked closely with Wendy who is the nurse at Olive who helped us pick our sperm donor and was really our regular liaison with the clinic - she is fabulous as well. Anyhow, we just felt that we were cared for so very well that we wanted to write this comment.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

My husband and I met Dr.Hitkari yesterday for a consultation. He was kind, attentive, and thoughtful. I was really quite impressed and I hope that this quality of care continues. We are starting inseminations and are hoping for the best.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Excellent bed side manner but at the same time, I believe that Dr Hitkari is perhaps too busy for his patients. I was disappointed to receive a very general plan and little oversight. In our last meeting, he seemed to at least read less of his notes and appeared to remember who I was. Nice improvement!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

An excellent Doctor. He is helping us currently and has been kind and attentive. His staff are quite good except we did have to wait a couple of months to see him. We are very pleased with our care so far and particularly happy to have this doctor helping us.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

First meeting seemed caring but actually just gave me general information and was not attentive at all to my needs, my changing medical condition, and overall I felt, just seems to be more interested in reputation and business, rather than helping me conceive. Really disappointed - recommend everyone read the many reviews below

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

My wife and I had nothing but a positive experience with Dr. Hitkari and the staff at Olive Fertility. We are expecting our first child in 8 weeks and cannot thank Dr. Hitkari enough for the amazing care he provided us during our IVF process.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I would recommend anyone struggling with fertility issues to meet Dr. Hitkari! From our first visit right to our last we always felt like we were in good hands with Dr. Hitkari. He is not only very empathetic and passionate about what he does, but he is extremely knowledgeable about his profession. Compared to other clinics we visited and hearing other stories from friends struggling with fertility issues, Dr. Hitkari is always up to date on the recent research pertaining to fertility so you can always trust that you will be getting the best care possible. If you are struggling with fertility I would highly recommend Dr. Hitkari.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Anyone struggling with fertility knows that it feels as though you are putting your future in the hands of your fertility doctor. As soon as we met Dr. Hitkari, we knew with complete confidence that we were working with the best. His qualifications and accolades are well-documented (Henderson Hill Humanitarian award for his exceptional patient care, Board Member for the Infertility Awareness Association of Canada etc.) but what truly stands out as exceptional is ability to hear you and partner with you to provide the best care for YOU. He has a gift and is truly in the right profession. We need more doctors like him! Without hesitation, we truly believe there is no doctor that we would rather trust our future to than Dr. Hitkari. Thank you for our most precious daughter Dr. Hitkari!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

My husband and I could not have asked for better care than that which we received from Dr. Hitkari. Being a father himself, he clearly understood our desperation to become parents and worked with us to quickly discover what was hindering our ability to conceive. We started with IUI's and because we live in Victoria, Dr. Hitkari suggested that we have our IUI's done in Victoria to save us from having to commute to Vancouver for treatment. We really appreciated the time he took to put himself in our shoes and care more about our outcome than our business. We choose to go back to Olive Fertility to have Dr. Hitkari perform our IVF cycle. He always took the time to explain to us every aspect of our treatment, from medications to procedures, to ensure that we felt comfortable with the plan moving forward. We now have a beautiful baby boy and could not be more thankful for Dr. Hitkari and his team at Olive Fertility. I have to say that I am questioning the authenticity of these last few posts since they are so obviously different from my own experience at Olive Fertility with Dr. Hitkari, as well as, the other reviews posted here.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Jason Hitkari's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr.Hitkari for about two years now at the Olive Centre. My partner and I were initially referred to see him to arrange using donor sperm to ..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I met Dr.Hitkari yesterday for a consultation. He was kind, attentive, and thoughtful. I was really quite impressed and I hope that this qualit..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent bed side manner but at the same time, I believe that Dr Hitkari is perhaps too busy for his patients. I was disappointed to receive a very general pla..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "An excellent Doctor. He is helping us currently and has been kind and attentive. His staff are quite good except we did have to wait a couple of months to see ..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "First meeting seemed caring but actually just gave me general information and was not attentive at all to my needs, my changing medical condition, and overall I..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I had nothing but a positive experience with Dr. Hitkari and the staff at Olive Fertility. We are expecting our first child in 8 weeks and cannot th..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend anyone struggling with fertility issues to meet Dr. Hitkari! From our first visit right to our last we always felt like we were in good hands..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Anyone struggling with fertility knows that it feels as though you are putting your future in the hands of your fertility doctor. As soon as we met Dr. Hitkari..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I could not have asked for better care than that which we received from Dr. Hitkari. Being a father himself, he clearly understood our desperati..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Too busy for patients, no customized plans, strongly believe this doctor isnt recommended if you are looking for individual care or plans tailored for YOU"

December 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Had a conversation with Dr Hitkari and it was obvious he had no clue who I was, what had happened to me nor did he actually care. He kept talking in his usual s..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Understaff. Never remembers who you are. Always trying to figure out the treatment right in front of you."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Very disappointing experience. I'd recommend every one read through all the reviews on this doctor before deciding, and don't trust fertility board posters who ..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Where are all these other reviews coming from? The doctors at Olive seem more interested in their income rather than genuine patient care. The advertising is go..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An absolutely wonderful doctor - respectful, honest, engaged and genuinely interested. All Olive staff are similarly engaging and warm and helpful. We saw hi..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Eleven months ago, my husband and I were lucky enough to meet Dr. Hitkari with heavy hearts after struggling to get pregnant on our own. In one month, less than..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After three failed IUI'S at Genesis under Dr. Kashyap I changed clinics and doctors. Dr. Kashyap told me I had a low ovarian reserve but Dr. Hitkari looked at ..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hitkari and his team at Olive Fertility were excellent. When you are experiencing fertility problems, it is a very difficult time in your life and Dr. Hitk..."

November 6, 2014