Ratings for Dr. Jason Hitkari

Dr.H was awesome! I can't say enough about our experience with working with him. He was kind and present and was very good at helping us make decisions. He and the team at Olive took great care and we appreciated the compassion and the humanism of what they did for us. Can't thank him and his team enough!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Slick but didnt see much of Dr. Hitkair after I signed up - he just leaves it to nurse. Didn't get individualized attention or plans. Disappointing

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr Hitkari was excellent! Very accommodating and understanding he expresses genuine sincerity. We appreciated that although our encounters were brief he remembered us and took the time to relate. We felt he had everything under control.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr.Hitkari is my third fertility doctor I have seen and he is by far and away the best. He is kind, compassionate, and is available when we need him. I am very thankful to have finally met him. We are hoping to have good news with our upcoming cycle.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr.Hitkari has been an excellent doctor to us. He was our third fertility doctor we had seen (we moved from Alberta and had seen another doctor in BC) and he has been amazing. He is kind, compassionate, and is available to us when we need him. I finally have felt that someone is invested and trying to help us. Hoping for good luck in our upcoming treatment! Just wanted to let others know that he has been excellent.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr.Hitkari was the third fertility doctor that we met on our journey and he was by far the best. He has been kind and patient and available to us when we have needed him the most. Hoping for a good result in our upcoming treatment! I would highly recommend him and Olive in general.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Dr Hitkari has a more positive bedside manner than most in that he appears friendly and helpful. However, after seeing him a few times, it's also obvious that you are just another $ and most times, he didn't know much about my case. These "doctors" are reliant completely on their nurses for care and act more like the main showroom's salesman - out front for the first consultation and absent otherwise. These are busy doctors, but wouldn't it be nice if they genuinely cared? Don't believe the advertising - get a doctor who is there for you and knows your file. Most of the science is rudimentary and unchanged for years.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Friendly but obviously more interested in money than the medicine, not sure if he knew who I was. Disappointing experience.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I went to Dr. Hitkari's fertility clinic Olive fertility for one year. I initially started off with another doctor at the clinic and asked to switch to him after he did one of my procedures as I found him to be very calming to me. Going to an infertility clinic, even being there is very stressful. You are not there because you want to be. He was always very supportive of me. He took time when I failed and when I succeeded. I truly felt like he was cheering for me and wanted me to succeed. I wasn't easy to deal with at times, I was emotional, I was discouraged but he always gave me other options, other things to try that kept me going. And...he got me pregnant. When you go to Olive you become a part of their family. The kindness I felt from Dr. Hitkari and from their nurses was exceptional. If you end up in the crumby situation of needing to go to a fertility clinic you couldn't be in better hands. He is truly made my dreams come true.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I have been seeing Dr.Hitkari for about two years now at the Olive Centre. My partner and I were initially referred to see him to arrange using donor sperm to get pregnant. We met with Dr.Hitkari initially and then came back after about a year to start the treatments. I just felt compelled to write how wonderful we think Dr.Hitkari is. He is just a terrific doctor mostly because he seems to really care about us and about how things go. We also worked closely with Wendy who is the nurse at Olive who helped us pick our sperm donor and was really our regular liaison with the clinic - she is fabulous as well. Anyhow, we just felt that we were cared for so very well that we wanted to write this comment.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016