You may also like

Rate Dr. Jason Hitkari

Dr. Jason Hitkari's Ratings

Eleven months ago, my husband and I were lucky enough to meet Dr. Hitkari with heavy hearts after struggling to get pregnant on our own. In one month, less than a year after first meeting Dr. Hitkari, we will welcome our baby boy in to the world, and we could not be more grateful. Dr. Hitkari is the kind of physician all physicians should aim to be. He is so kind, he truly cares about his patients, he explains things in a way that makes everything completely clear, and he goes over and beyond to provide continuity of care and to help you in any way he is able. Vancouver is lucky to have him and I would recommend him to anyone who is struggling with fertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

After three failed IUI'S at Genesis under Dr. Kashyap I changed clinics and doctors. Dr. Kashyap told me I had a low ovarian reserve but Dr. Hitkari looked at my test result and could not understand why I was ever told my reserve was low when it was totally normal! Dr. Kashyap was cold and had a terrible bedside manner. Her staff seem unhappy and it's no small wonder why all the other doctors left Genesis and formed Olive. Olive has been wonderful for me and I trust Dr. Hitkari and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

Dr. Hitkari and his team at Olive Fertility were excellent. When you are experiencing fertility problems, it is a very difficult time in your life and Dr. Hitkari's help put me at ease and reduced my stress during this time by providing excellent care, being thorough with the testing and very prompt with replies and appointments. He was definitely the best reproductive specialist that I came across.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2609958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

When Olive opened, we followed from Genesis and began treatment with Dr Hitkari. Our first IUI was successful. We are new parents and couldn’t be happier or more grateful to everyone at Olive! Dr Hitkari was honest, professional and really listened to all of my concerns and questions. Beyond the most wonderful outcome, I would recommend Dr Hitkari and Olive 100%.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][450906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

We went to Genesis since friends used them and came highly recommended! we had the pleasure of having Dr. Hitkari, we found him to be kind and understanding. He answered all our questions and guided us ... we are proud parents of a 2 1/2 year old thanks to Genesis. I scheduled an appt with Dr. Hitkari so he could meet our little girl when she was 3 months old and Dr. Hitkari was genuinely pleased to see us. I found all the staff to be patient and professional

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][450923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

I just love Dr. Hitkari. He has taken the time to answer all of my questions (including the dumb ones). He seems very intelligent and his approach is practical. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Hitkari to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][450922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

We are seeing Dr Jason Hitkari for few months now. Recently there is been change of him from Genesis to Olive fertility. Personally even Olive fertility is not fully operational I'm persisting with Dr Jason for the reason that he is very passionate about bringing change in our lives and always tries to do what will be best for us and very professional. I kept on asking him many questions and there was not even a short grim from Dr and I got all my questions answered. I'm confident someday I'll also post a happy message with my kid in hand. I haven't tried other doctors but definitely I recommend Dr Jason and I'm sure you will not be disappointed. -Vijay & Radhika

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][450921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

Doctor Hitkari is very knowledgeable, kind and helpful. That said, the staff at Genesis rarely go above and beyond (I certainly haven't experienced it) and can be fairly insensitive and evasive - I'm not a sensitive person but a year of very costly, ineffective procedures, compounded with the emotional stress brought on by trying to conceive, and I'll admit I do have my difficult days. In general, Genesis Vancouver lacks compassion, cohesion and the initiative to deliver managed care. The hand doesn’t talk to the foot (as a figure of speech) so you do have to manage your situation without guidance (or even any helpful assistance) from staff. Dr Hitkari is wonderful and will do his best to send you in the right direction but following that you're pretty much on your own. My advice would be to learn everything you can about your particular situation before you begin treatment and don’t be afraid or discouraged to coordinate your own appointments and ask questions when you’re unsure.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][450920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

He was very helpful to me and now I am a mum, I have a daughter, who was born after 14yrs of trying.......he made it happen for us, so a big thank you!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][450919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2012

Strongly believe the comments above are not true at all. My baby is 6 month, very beautiful and smart, but I was rejected by him because he told me I can not have baby in my whole life. Please trust your own feeling -- he is not an experienced doctor and never give up your happiness.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][450918].votes_count ]]