Ratings for Dr. John S. Duffy

I have seen Dr. Duffy for the past 3 years. He always listened carefully to my concerns regarding my health. He covered ALL areas of my concern. He is very aggressive in his treatment plan and follows up very promptly. I have never met a more compassionate Dr. who shows an understanding for his patients needs. During one of my office visits last week I learned that he will be relocating out of Craven County in January, 2014. As I sat in the patient room tears of true sadness came to my eyes. This is not just a Dr. who gets you in and out. He truly cares and doesn't have a problem speaking language that only Dr's understand. He was always quick, but never once rushed me. For our area this is a HUGE LOSS. It's a shame that those who had the great experience of knowing this Dr. will no longer be able to receive his great care after this year. Trust me on this one, some group of administrators chose a wrong choice. Hate to see you go Dr. Duffy. Ty for all of your pro-active care!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Young, but experienced enough to have more common sense than Specialist. Has good judgement. I like him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. John S. Duffy's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 2000)

GHI