Ratings for Dr. Hanish Sethi

He is horrible! He doesn't listen, especially if you try to sound intelligent. He has a God complex. He and only he knows anything, and you're just stupid.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

I used to work with the guy... glad that's over! He definitely should have picked a different path in career choice.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Sethi kept trying to push drugs on me that I had already taken and had become suicidal on. He refused to listen to me. He threatened to have me involuntarily medicated and institutionalized and would not listen until I brought someone else in who verified my 'story'. In one particular visit I walked in and sat down, he did not acknowledge me, he shuffled papers around, wrote a few things, made a phone call, and then without even looking at me he asked if I was going to take the drugs. I said 'no'. He waved me off, dismissing me, and said "Then we are finished." He never even looked at me.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr Sethi refused to listen to me. He called me a liar when I tried to explain and clarify the event that he was basing his erroneous diagnosis on. He threatened to get a court order to force medication on me based on this event. Only when I brought in someone who could validate my story did he back down. It was frightening to realize how much he could have hurt me based on something that wasn't even true. It felt like a witch hunt!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

I was ignored concerning way i was there, he did some sort of questionaire and diagnoised me from that, answered personal calls several times throughout my appointment, gave me the run around about my past medications I needed and prescribed me something that I thought I was gonna die by morning. First and lasttime seeing this doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!! He does what he wants.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

I am writting this critiqie for my father and was present during one office visit and two hospital stays. Poor record keeping, started the visit reading notes which were not the most recent. Mis-pronounced his name three times in one visit! Answered personal phone calls which were not an emergency during office visit and while in hospital. Changed medications within days even though the manufacture calls for titrating down slowly. Easily dismissed any concerns about side effects of a medication even thought the manufacture lists the side effect as possible. If you need psychiatric help, go to the Lindner Center of Hope!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Has no patience and will kick you out if you piss him off.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

It baffles me why he chose psychiatry as his specialty. He has absolutely no interest in listening to anyone's concerns. He should have been weeded during in his residency program. Reckless in prescribing medication. Will not see him again.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Worst Psychiatrist I have ever seen. He prescribed me multiple medicines that conflicted with each other and led me to having an allergic reaction and being in the hospital. Thanks for that! He didn't even remember who I was every appointment, and I saw him about twenty times. Save yourself a headache and go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Dr. Hanish Sethi's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)