Ratings for Dr. Dennisse Ruiz-Adib

I've been going to Dr. Ruiz for years. I love her and have referred my friends and many of my clients to her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I love Dr. Ruiz. She's very knowledgeable and makes my visits comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

I love Dr. Ruiz, she makes my visits very easy and comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

LADIES: I highly recommend Texas Women's Clinic! No wait time and always a very quick appointment! The staff is incredibly friendly and welcoming! Dr. Ruiz is extremely knowledgeable and makes you feel very comfortable by explaining all procedures and results. Her professionalism and her ability to take her time to listen to her patient's concerns and address them is exceptional. I could not say enough good things about her and her awesome staff!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I have to say ..the staff the doctor ...I love the way they care , I know is their Job but it seems like they love what they do...thank y'all very much

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr Ruiz is an excellent doctor. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and come up with a solution as a team. She is very easy to talk to and caring. Her office staff is very welcoming and always greets you with a smile. I have had a lot of issues with my cycles and after seeing a few other doctors she was the only one that figured out what was wrong with me. Finally I was able to conceive after 7 years!!!. She will be my doctor for life!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Attempting to contact the doctor is hit or miss. There is no voicemail available and the staff often fails to answer the phone during normal business hours. Furthermore, both she and her staff fail to follow-up in a timely manner on very important issues. When she does follow-up there are errors that result in inconveniences. It generally takes multiple phone calls from patients to rectify concerns or get one's needs met.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr Ruiz is always late. I always have to wait more than 1hr.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr Ruiz was very helpful on my medical concerns. She gave me pamplets and educational information in regards to my questions. She is very sweet and an awesome Dr.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009