Ratings for Dr. James P. Baker

Dr. Baker and nurse trish are the best. They always see us when we need to get right in for illness and call and check on us. We love them so much

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Baker saw my son for the last 18 months (about 12 visits). Twice I had to wait over 35 min. Recently, when he came to check on my second child in the hospital, he asked us who we were planning to see for regular check-ups. He did not recognize me, my husband, or my son. We bundled up our two babies and headed for the 11:30 appointment through the snowy roads. We checked in at 11:34 and waited about 10 minutes. At this time, they told us they couldn't see us until after lunch because we arrived 4 min late. They suggested we wait until 1:15. We didn't want to wait for an hour an a half. They rescheduled us for the next day since our daughter was healthy. After only 5 days with a newborn and 18 month old, and recovering from a c-section, the trip was not as easy as it once was. We were turned away for being 4 minutes late when I had waited so many times before. A doctor who sees his lunch break as more of a priority than retaining a client is not someone I want to continue to visit.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Excellent bedside manner, always takes the time to answer questions and is very good with kids.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. James P. Baker's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Workers Comp