Dr. Hoseon Song

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hoseon Song

Dr. Song used non-invasive procedures to treat my neck, back and hips which help me function with less pain. I am very pleased with his treatment as he also suggests ways I can help myself at home to maximize the treatment he has given me.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I am so glad to have this opportunity to thank you for all that Dr. Song has done for our family. He is not only the best chiropractor for our physical problems but also a good listener. He cares for our pain and listens my life issues. His gentleness and his sincere care is stamped in our heart. I have known him for over a decade. His has magic hands! :) Our family experience with him has been wonderful. The staff are friendly and loving. I strongly recommend Dr. Son'g Chiropractic Care to others. I hope everyone to get wonderful experience like my family. I am happy to share of my experience here.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Just great. Kindness, technics, staffs, etc. I think he is best chiropractor in the BC.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I had severe back-pain recently but hes been kind and helped fix the problems with useful tips.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I have had back pain due to the traffic accident last year. With Dr. Song's treatment, My pain is significantly reduced. He is kind and very professional. Office staffs are very helpful to re arrange my schedule. If you live in Langley this is a good place to go.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Very thorough and a great healer. Helped me so many times

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I have back pain as the result of age (I am 57) and overdoing things when I was young. Periodically the pain is so bad I can not sleep properly, or I have difficulty breathing deeply or turning my head to see oncoming traffic. Dr Song has always been able to restore me to health in 2 to 3 sessions. It is very nice to be able to sleep well, breath and drive without pain.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I've only just started to see Dr Song and already I am seeing results in the way I feel and recover after injury or exercise at the gym. He is very knowledgeable in his field and is always there to help you with your pain. The staff is very courteous and understanding of your needs and very helpful when you need it. I would highly recommend Dr Song.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I suffered from chronic neck and shoulder pain for many years. Ever since I started going to Dr.Song, I saw great improvement! I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

For the past 3 years I have gone to many chiropractors due to my lower back pain. Yet, I had no luck with any of them. However, Dr. Song was amazing! His treatment was unique and helpful unlike the other chiropractors I have been to. Have patience and follow his treatment plan - you will definitely see improvement!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Hoseon Song's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2001)

Coventry Healthcare