Dr. Hoseon Song

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hoseon Song

Wonderful staffs! Very knowledgeable and willing to help!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I had a accident about five month ago. I had a pain at the back with neck pain. Chairopractor Dr. Song not only taught me lower the pain but also do the treatment. I can definitly recommend Song’s family chairo practic clinic. Also I hope patient can get well from the right tratment from Dr.song. Pain doesn’t usually come at the first time, it comes slowly. Better do the excercise at the same time. Excellent service with awesome treatment!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I have had on going neck issues for years and Dr. Song was able to assist me in getting relief which has allowed me to regain an enjoyment of life. Highly Recommend!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I've been to this clinic for 5 years on and off, very good at what he does. I always feel better after his adjustment and taking his advice.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

When I first went to Dr Song I couldn't stand up straight, he's amazing 😊

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Song has been treating my chronic lower back, shoulder and neck issue due my lifestyle for more than a year. He definitely is the best chiropractor I ever known of in this city. I've been to many other, over dozens of chiropractors with so many promising stories, techniques and none of them really works on me even though their concept make sense but sadly, not practical. When he's trying to help me out of my pain, he really means it and it's proven working for me. The result is amazing, everytime I get out from the clinic I know I will walk out feeling better. During the session he works on you, not leaving you or treating other patients. I've recommended him to anyone I know and I'm very happy that I found someone very knowledgeable on what they do.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I would highly recommend Song Family Chiropractic. My family has been a client of Song Family Chiropractic for over 2 years .my experience with both was amazing. Following the Car accident, I was in a great amount of pain. From time to time I get a really sore neck and back.I'm so grateful for Dr.Song sound knowledge and skillful techniques as it has put me on the road to recovery. Great chiropractor who is obviously passionate about his practice and cares deeply for his patients. I can now happily say, it has been years since I've experienced the familiar feeling of the crippling, chronic back issues that were once just a part of my life. A friendly and professional atmosphere with an emphasis and focus on patients well being and health. Would recommend there services to anyone. Long term client, wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I have been suffering from postpartum pains since I had preeclamsia during my pregnancy. I've been to other chiropractors but the most effective treatment is from Dr. Song. He was able to pinpoint my pain triggers without asking and fix my spinal alignment. Not only did I feel better, he also advised me how to maintain wellness and reduce pains at home. Dr. Song is also good with babies. He gently treated my 10-month-old baby. Dr. Song is the best doctor for the postpartum pain release!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. Song was recommended to me by a friend. Dr. Song is very friendly and professional. He explains where my pain is originating from, and lets me know what he is about to do to correct the issue. His methods are very gentle and gives much appreciated relief to my chronic back and neck pain. His office staff are always happy to greet you!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr Song is very knowledgeable and helpful. He actually cares about patients and the front staff are so pleasant to deal with!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Hoseon Song's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2001)