Ratings for Dr. Hoseon Song

Dr. Song takes care of my headaches, and pain in my neck and back. He is knowledgeable and the results I see with his treatments always surprise me. Have been returning for almost a year now and I will continue to do so! I also love that they run on a great system which allows me to always go in on time and there is hardly ever a wait.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Song has a different level of responsibility and care for his patients. Unlike many other chiropractors that I have seen , I can see that his goals are to utilize the treatment time to its greatest extent and provide the best care possible. I have never in 3 years under his care walked out of Song Family Chiropractic dissatisfied. I also appreciate the honesty and integrity that founds his clinic. I cannot recommend Dr. Song enough!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Great Dr. Song ! Excellent facility! Helped clear the pain that I had in my lower back and headache . Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

We love Dr. Song and highly recommend him. My family and I have been going to him as needed for over 3 years. His treatment and personhood helped me and my family.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I was recommended to DR. Song and I can honestly say that he is by far the best Chiropractor that has ever treated me.Helistened to my concerns and was very kind and caring.I was always taken promptly for my sessions. M.M.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I would stronly recommend Dr.Song to anyone seeking chiropractic assistance. He takes the time and listens to his patients to find out exactly what is bothering them. He always lets me know ahead of time if he thinks there may be some lingering soreness after an adjustment and suggests ways to handle the soreness until my body accepts the adjustment.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

I have neck and back problems for more than 10 years .I have headache and back pain, sometimes I couldn't get up out of bed. After I met Dr. Song my pain is gone. Thanks god and Dr. Song.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

He is excellent.He's great about suggesting things that i can do at home to help the treatment process.Thank you. Dr.Song.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Hoseon Song's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal