Ratings for Dr. Hoseon Song

I suffered from chronic neck and shoulder pain for many years. Ever since I started going to Dr.Song, I saw great improvement! I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

For the past 3 years I have gone to many chiropractors due to my lower back pain. Yet, I had no luck with any of them. However, Dr. Song was amazing! His treatment was unique and helpful unlike the other chiropractors I have been to. Have patience and follow his treatment plan - you will definitely see improvement!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr Song helps me to go longer between visits and helps me to live without pain and discomfort. I really recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I had been suffering from chronic ankle instability due to playing competitive soccer. Dr. Song was able to help me after my first visit. Very personable and knowledgeable. I can't say enough, I would not hesitate to recommend him. The treatment and recommendations for ongoing care are so helpful!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Song is very friendly and willing to discuss things without making me feel inferior. He has most certainly improved my quality life. Would recommend to anyone or even people new to chiropractic and are unsure about it.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Over the past 5 years Dr. Song has helped my low back and neck pain. I can now move freely without having any pain. My family now goes to him for regular visits. I recommend you go to Dr.Song, you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr. Hoseon Song was able to fix my neck and shoulders pain after a few sessions. He always tries to find a different approach based on patient's conditions or preferences. Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Doctor Song is the best chiropractor in the Lower Mainland. Just listen to his advice, apply lots of ice and you WILL see a difference. He is friendly and I can see that he takes pride in his work. I introduced my friends struggling with pain in all different places and now we all go see him regularly... highly recommend...

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I agree with every testimony on here, but especially the fact that he takes his time and is thorough. He is an awesome doctor and he is extremely skilled in his practice. It is always worth the drive. I live right across from a chiro clinic and I still drive to song family chiro every two weeks for the past 9 mo. Glad I found Dr. Song to help me with my back.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Song since approx. 2009. The best chiropractor I have ever seen. I have been to the 5 min adjusting come see me weekly doctors. Dr Song is not one of them. You really feel like he's taken time & care. He will find spots that bother me without me even mentioning them. He's professional, on time & worth every penny. I highly recommend Dr. Hoseon Song!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Hoseon Song's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2001)